Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Carie-nee and Misa-chan's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Arata grinned, holding out his sketch and giving it a short nod of approval. Just as he put the book down though, he spotted Arata and gulped in nervousness. The brunette sighed and stood up, walking towards the older and looking at the ground until he was in front of him. "U-Um.... sowhat'reyoudoinghere?" he spoke suddenly, not finding the courage to meet his eyes.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Towa looked at the other for a moment before smiling, " You know why." he said with a small shrug, watching the other, unable to see his face because he was looking at the ground. [ gah, sorry, wb. And I realized what was wrong with my little plan, typing in the number he would have had Arata's name pop up xD ]

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Arata puffed out a bit of air, blowing up some of his bangs before responding, "Yeah" he mummbled, "I never thought I'd actually meet you" [........Yeah, so, I've got total WB xDDD]

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Towa remained quiet for a moment before giving a small nod, " Yeah, same here..." he said lightly, looking around for a moment before letting his eyes rest on Arata again for a few seconds. " I didn't think you would want to meet and stuff, I mean, even though I knew when sending that text from Kouji's phone, I didn't know if I should say anything."

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Well.." Arata spoke, almost to soft to be heard, "I figured that since we've known each other for a bit online.. we could become good friends offline as well.." he muttered, trying to hide the light blush that had taken over. Never before had he hated how easily he got embarrassed and nervous.

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Towa smiled, giving a small nod, " I like the sound of that." he smiled, looking at the other. He was actually glad they finally got to talk in person since they had been talking online for a long time it seemed. (sorry, wb )

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
bump for misa and myself for later.

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Arata gave a small smile before glancing up at Towa, "You wanna hang out somewhere?" he asked hesitantly.  (I have major WB for this still. TnT)

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

The Outcast - Ch.10

The Million Pages Thread

WHY!

The Outcast - Ch.10

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos