Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
OKEY, FIRST, IF YOU AREN'T ME OR THE WONDERFUL CRAZ808, GO AWAY. SHOO. MUSH. :3 So, we already know the plot, are we having forms? :3 Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: We're making a boy and a girl each, right? 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. :3 Gimme a moment to make mine. MUSH. X3

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
yayy ;D Name: Robin Age: 17 Looks: Robin;3 Personality: She can be a bit of a biotch, she's a hopeless romantic, sarcastic, cold, people think she's funny but she's just being really mean and they think she's joking. :3 Other: // Name: Caine [psshnothecainefromGONEimeanduhwhywouldidothat...] Age: 17 Looks: Munro Chambers. xD Personality: He's charming, that combined with his good looks often make girls fall for him, but underneath the charming exterior is a manipulative boy who would do anything to get his way. Other: Decided he was travelling with Robin 'cause he got stuck next to her on the plane. xD Sorry for the crappy forms, I'm tired tonight. D:

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arriadne Masters Age:17 Looks: Personality: She likes peanuts. That's it. Okay, I'm kidding. She's very outgoing, and tends to make friends easily, though sometimes she seems airheaded. She tends to jump to conclusions about people, deciding whether or not to like them based on their looks. Her best friend is her guitar, and maybe a credit card. Even though lots of people like her, she's not close with anyone. Other: Actually, she's allergic to peanuts. Name: Lance Gray Age:17 Looks: Will post. Personality: Hmm. Give me a moment. It shall come to me. xDD Other: This is the worst form I've ever made.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
I MADE THE BOARD, YOU'RE STARTING. xD

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
BUT.... BUT... FINE. xDD GIMME A MOMENT. /ohandi'vedecidedtostealyourpicturelancelooksliketomXD

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lance is Arriadne's best friend, just saying. I'm too lazy to edit the forms right now. :3 And where do I start from? I'm hopeless... 0.0)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Eh, Arrivals at the airport? Like, getting their suitcases and stuff? :3]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for her suitcase to arrive on the conveyor belt (that's what they're called, right?). For once in her life she was in a hurry to get to her destination. [Lance] "Calm down." Lance told her, distracted. "The tapping thing's getting to me." (And scene. I hope you've learnt your lesson about making me start. xDD)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Eh, better than I would've been. xD] [Robin] Robin was sitting cross legged on a bench beside the conveyor belt, trying to get a signal on her phone. [Caine] Caine was leaning on the arm of the bench, smiling at every pretty girl that walked past. [Robin] "Do you flirt on a regular basis, or just every few weeks?" Robin raised an eyebrow, standing up as the conveyor belt began to move.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 287 288

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Person Tag! (my original tag)

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

Post or Make Your Own Song!

latest videos