Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "So don't pay attention to it." Arriadne said flatly as yet another suitcase went by. "Hey- if you see mine, get it for me, will you?" [Lance] "It depends. What's in it for me?" He raised an eyebrow. [Arriadne] "Nothing! Be kind for once." She rolled her eyes.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine] Caine rolled his sleeves up and grabbed his suitcase from the conveyor belt. [Robin] Robin tapped her hands on her jeans impatiently as she waited for her suitcase to appear.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "That's my suitcase!" Arriadne pointed at it. "Get it for me." [Lance] Lance raised an eyebrow at her. [Arriadne] "Please? I'll owe you... something." She added. [Lance] "I was going to get it anyway." Lance grinned, lifting the suitcase off the conveyor belt. "Keep an eye out for mine."

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin pointed at a dark purple case. "Use your flimsy muscles and get that for me." [Caine] Caine rolled his eyes. "Remind me again while I'm travelling with you?" He muttered as he grabbed the suitcase. [Robin] "'Cause the seat beside you was the only seat left, and I was stuck beside you." Robin said happily.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne took out her phone to play games on it, bored. A flash of dark blue caught her eye and she looked up. "Lance, I saw your suitcase it was just-" [Lance] "Got it." Lance rolled his eyes at her, putting it on the trolley. [Arriadne] "That's the only one you've got, right?" She double checked. He nodded.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin put her suitcase on a trolley and headed outside to the taxi rank. She grinned lopsidedly as she caught site of the Caribbean for the first time. [Caine] "Wow, that is hot." Caine said, fanning himself with a pamphlet as they waited beside the taxi rank. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] As she and Lance exited the airport, Arriadne was hit with a blast of heat. "Damn, this is hot." She said, taking of the sweater she'd been wearing. [Lance] Lance laughed. "This place looks amazing." He said, stepping out to try and get a taxi.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin rolled her eyes as a dude stepped in front of them. "Yo, idot, we were here first." [Caine] Caine rolled his eyes. "Okay, from now on, I hand social situations, Robin. Sorry for my friend. Which hotel are you going to?" [yeshe'stalkingtolancedammitxD]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Which hotel? 0.0] [Lance] He answered the guy, suppressing a laugh. "You?" [Arriadne] Arriadne raised her eyebrows at the pair, mentally assessing them.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[... uhh... HOTEL HERPDERP? :3] [Caine] "Same. Want to get a taxi together, save money?" He answered. [Robin] Robin raised an eyebrow at the girl studying them.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Chameleon Circuit?

Chameleon Circuit?

latest videos