Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Both still sound awesome." Robin smirked. She sighed, swinging her arm up. "Fine, I'll buy you a drink if you help me up." She said.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "You don't have to bribe me to help you up." Lance smirked, taking her hand and pulling her up. "I'll still take the offer, though."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Thank you, boyfriend." Robin said, patting his head before walking off, smirking and pushing her hair over one shoulder, stopping beside the bar. "Go ahead, what do you want?" She asked him.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Anything freezing and extra-large." Lance shrugged, grinning. "Or extra-extra large."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "So basically the most expensive thing they have." Robin rolled her eyes, then turned and ordered two extra-large milkshakes in not-quite fluent Spanish.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Thanks, you're awesome." Lance smiled at Robin, laughing and then cheering as the dude at the bar set like a giant milkshake in front of him. "I accept your challenge, dairy snack." He said grandly, before starting on the shake.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin perched on one of the stools in front of the bar, staring at Lance. "You are so weird." She said finally, beginning to sip on her milkshake.  (we should probably bring ari and caine and jace back in at some point xD)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] Lance paused, taking a straw. "I am not weird. You're weird. And if I'm weird and you're going out with me, that just makes you weirder. I can't lose." He smirked, using the straw now to drink his milkshake. (ehhhhhhhh. xD)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "I'm not as weird as I was at the start of the holiday. I was mean to everyone." Robin pointed out, taking a straw for herself. "And you are weird, Lancey, you danced to Single Ladies in a skirt." She smirked.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Only because you guys made me." Lance pointed out. "And Lancey? That makes me sound like I'm six."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do anyone know's a website to work on and ...

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

latest videos