Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "You are a six year old in here." Robin said, tapping the side of her head. "And I need to go ask Ari about the disco..." She mumbled, taking a drink from her glass.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Well then, go do it." Lance smirked, finishing his drink. "Am I awesome or what? Wait, I am not a six year old mentally." He said, just realising what she said.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "I can't be botheredddd." Robin said, resting her chin on his shoulder and laughing. "Yes, you are, lovely." She said, kissing his cheek.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "I am not. I have the mind of a 17 year old, which I am, so thanks." Lance rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "You made me buy you a milkshake." Robin pointed out, grinning and finishing her drink. "Right, where's Ari?" She asked, standing up and dusting down her shorts, smiling.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "That proves nothing." Lance grinned. "And Ari? Rather convenient, she just came out of the hotel." He smirked, pointing behind Robin to where Arriadne was coming down the patio steps onto the pool deck. "Hey! Ari!" He yelled. [Arriadne] Arriadne turned in their direction and waved, grinning. She walked over. "Hi." She said cheerfully.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Hey." Robin smiled, hugging her tightly. "You're coming to this disco thing with us tonight, you have no choice and Caine's coming so you really have no choice and there won't be any kids there and it's going to be really cool and..." She paused to take breath. "It's just gonna be awesome. You in?"  She tapped her fingers against her shorts anxiously, smiling.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "As long as you and Lance promise you won't dance. At least not near me." Arriadne laughed, nodding. "Sure, I'll come." She grinned before turning to the bar and ordering a milkshake. [Lance] "Hey, can you buy me a milkshake too? I'm parched." Lance asked hopefully.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "No." Robin told Lance, hitting him on the shoulder, then turned to Arriadne. "Yay! So that's you, me, Lance and Caine coming." She scrunched up her nose in thought. "Do you think Jace would want to come, or would it be, like, too young for him?"

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "He's leaving tomorrow morning, so he like, has to pack up." Arriadne shrugged, thanking the barman and picking up her milkshake. [Lance] "Sad story. More importantly, am I getting a milkshake or not? Because I am seriously starving here." Lance said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos