Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Aw. I'll go say bye to him afterwards." Robin said, fiddling with the bracelets on her wrists, then looked over at Lance, smirking. "If I buy you a milkshake, will you shut up?" She asked.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] Lance considered it for a moment, smirking. "Sure. I'll be quiet for a while." He grinned. [Arriadne] "You'll only be quiet as long as the milkshake lasts." Arriadne laughed, sipping from her milkshake.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin sighed, paying for the milkshake. "You owe me so much money." She muttered. [Caine] "Lance owes everyone money, does he not?" Caine asked, sitting down beside Arriadne and nodding. "Hi."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Yeah, I do, but the good news is, I'm probably not paying any of you back." Lance said cheerfully, kissing Robin lightly on the cheek. "Thanks anyway." He took the milkshake. [Arriadne] "'Ello." Arriadne smiled at Caine, kissing him quickly. "You're going for the disco thing, right?"

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "No problem." Robin said, clasping her hands together and smiling at him. "You're totally dancing tonight as payment instead." She kissed his cheek. [Caine] "If there's kids I'm leaving." Caine said, kissing her back and smirking. "I hate kids."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "I'll think about it." Lance smirked, before raising an eyebrow at Caine. "Yeah, what's with you and your hatred of kids?" [Arriadne] "Hey, not everyone can be a giant fan of kids like you. Besides, you are a kid." Arriadne laughed.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine] "My mom looks after other people's kids for them during the day. Childminding, sort of. Anyway, one time they came into my room, completely smashed up my CD collection. And then started crying when I shouted at them." Caine shrugged, taking a drink from Lance's glass. "So I hate kids now." [Robin] "You hate kids just because a few of them smashed up your CD collection?" Robin arched an eyebrow, taking the glass from him and taking another drink before passing it back to Lance. "Including my signed Green Day CD, yeah." Caine nodded. "Ah. Harsh." Robin said, nodding and smirking.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"I guess now isn't the time to mention my hatred of Green Day, then." Lance said, smirking. He raised up his glass, "Hey, you guys drank like half of it!" He whined.

[Arriadne]
"It was signed, #####. #### makes it worth a lot more." Arriadne pointed out, takin the glass from him, drinking a little and passing it back to Lance. She gave a wide smile when he glared at her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(hey happy 2000 posts whoop)

[Robin]
Robin smirked as Caine looked at Lance, offended. "If you don't like Green Day, dude, you have something seriously wrong with your ears."
"Well, we've already figured out he has something wrong with his brain, sooo..." Robin pointed out, smirking and finishing Lance's glass for him.

[Caine]
"But still. Green Day are legend, dude." Caine said, still glaring at Lance. "And, yes, it was signed, thank you, Ari." He said, stretching out. "Oh, and there's also the fact they once locked me in a closet when I was in there getting stuff for my mom, but that's another story."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks we should like make a club for this.... xD)

[Lance]
"Michael Jackson was a legend, and look what happened, his doctor decided to k|ll him." Lance said. "Really, Robin?" He rolled his eyes at her. "I didn't even get to drink any. Gee, thanks a lot."

[Arriadne]
"You know, # ##### #### #### ### too. Either that or you're exaggerating, because it seems like they're out to get you." Arriadne laughed. She looked at Lance, smirking. "Look on the bright side, everyone else had some."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

MARIO, LUIGI, OR BOTH?-moved

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

latest videos