Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(does lance always lose his left shoe or)

[Robin]
Robin, after much deliberation, had decided on her white lace dress. She fixed her hair into a messy bun, sticking a pen in it to hold it in place. She went through her usual makeup routine- mascara, lipgloss, concealer- and finally walked outside- well, hopped, as she pulled on her red pumps. "Oh, you're ready." She said to Arriadne, standing up straight and grinning. "You look nice."

[Caine]
It had taken Caine, as usual, about five minutes to get ready, and he pushed his hand through his hair a few times to fix it into its normal messiness as he fixed his black shirt and skinny jeans. He grinned at the mirror and walked outside, walking up to Robin and Arriadne. "It just occurred to me, if it wasn't for Robin, none of us would leave our rooms." He said thoughtfully, kissing Arriadne on the head.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah, he does.)

[Arriadne] 
"You too," Arriadne said to Robin, grinning, before looking up at Caine and kissing him lightly. "I don't know, I'd probably leave my room to go to your room." She laughed.

[Lance]
"So, we're talking about rooms? Mine's neater than it's been in forever." Lance smirked. "You look beautiful." He told Robin, putting an arm around her and kissing her cheek.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
bamp

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"That too, I guess." Caine grinned down at her, before looking up at Robin and Lance, raising an eyebrow. "Your room is actually neat? The last time I was in it, it was like a hurricane had hit it." He said, beginning to walk with Arriadne.

[Robin]
"You look dashing." Robin grinned up at him, going up on her tiptoes and kissing him, before smirking at Caine. "Ready to dance?"
"No." Caine responded immediately, and Robin snickered, following them.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump~)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Have I ever seen you dance?" Lance looked at Caine, smirking. "Now that would be something to remember," he said as he started walking, putting his arm round Robin.

[Arriadne]
"I have. He was dancing outside the window, trying to get your attention." Arriadne giggled at the memory. "I actually took a video of that, you saw it." She paused as they passed Jace's door and opened it, but it turned out he was asleep and hadn't even done any of his packing.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"I don't dance." Caine reminded him, then dug his elbow into Arriadne's side gently. "And we don't mention that incident. I was, uh.... younger and more immature then." He said, searching for an excuse for basically acting like an idiot.

[Robin]
"He's useless, isn't he?" Robin remarked about Jace, smirking slightly. "And I've seen the video." She told Caine, who groaned, closing his eyes.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"That could not have been more than a month ago." Arriadne pointed out smugly. "Exactly how fast did you mature?" She nudged him back.

[Lance]
"Am I the only one who wants to use that video for possible blackmail? Because I think it might work," Lance said, grinning.
Ari shook her head at him. "Noone gets to blackmail my boyfriend." She laughed.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Approximately three days a month." Caine said cheerfully, walking on. "And why do girls always have to defend me?" He whined.

[Robin]
"'Cause you can't do it yourself." Robin snorted, squeezing Lance and walking down the stairs to the outside pool. The disco was set up in the bar/dancefloor thingy beside the pool, and there were already about thirty, forty people there around their age. "Ohmigod I see Just Dance." She said, grinning.
"Please don't see Just Dance." Caine muttered.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Looks like today is not your day." Lance told Caine cheerfully. "Right, I'm going to get a quick drink before I start busting out any awesome moves. Who wants?"

[Arriadne]
"Nah, I'm cool." Arriadne shrugged. She stayed on the edges of the dancefloor, considering how she disliked bumping into random people.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos