Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar

"_girlgirl_" wrote:

(bump~)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'll come. And your moves aren't awesome." Robin teased him, kissing his cheek and walking over to the poolside bar, singing along with the song playing.

[Caine]
"They really aren't, dude." Caine said, moving to stand beside Arriadne. "So, tell me why I allowed myself to be dragged along to this again?" He asked lightly.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Aw, I'm offended," Lance laughed, turning to the bartender guy and ordering a Coke. He turned back to Robin and asked, "What do you want?" as he drummed on the table in time to the song.

[Arriadne]
"Because you didn't want me to suffer through this alone since you love me so much," she teased him, grinning and stepping back a little bit to avoid getting stepped on.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Umm..." Robin leaned over the bar to read the menu. "Eh, strawberry milkshake, please.# She smiled at the bartender dude before looking over at Lance. "We're doing Just Dance, by the way," she poked him with her foot.

[Caine]
"That," Caine said, "is an extremely valid reason, but the other reason I was looking for is I was scared what Robin would do to me if I said no." He glared at some couple who were too busy being wrapped up in each other to realise they'd bumped into him. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Since I clearly don't have a choice here, I'll just be all enthusiastic about it," Lance laughed, collecting his drink and thanking the bartender. "Whoo! Just Dance, awesome."

[Arriadne]
"She can be pretty scary when she wants, yeah." Ari agreed, rolling her eyes at the couple. "Not the first time I'm saying this, but people suck."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"You don't." Robin said, taking her drink and smiling again at the bartender- she didn't really do the whole manners thing. "Right, let's go wait in lineeeee!" She said happily, dragging him after her.

[Caine]
"Please don't tell me they're going towards- they're going towards Just Dance." Caine said with a resigned sigh. "Do we have time to talk them out of it?" He looked over at the couple. "They do." He agreed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Try not to act too hyper, it might be weird." Lance said, looking amused and following her to wait in line. "Your girlfriend making you do this, too?" Some guy right behind asked him. "Yeah, she is." Lance grinned. "Chicks, huh?" The guy shook his head, smirking. "They're crazy." He agreed, before turning around again.

[Arriadne]
"The line isn't actually that long, not that they'd listen to us, anyway," Arriadne rolled her eyes. "Want to go watch them but act like we don't know them?" 

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'm always weird." Robin bounced on the tops of her feet happily. "And I can hear you," she dug her elbow into his chest. "We're doing Gangnam Style now, congratulations." She grinned at him as the line slowly inched forwards.

[Caine]
"Sure." Caine dug his phone from his pocket and switched on the camera, walking over to where the Just Dance thing was set up. He gave Robin and Lance a thumbs up, amused.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"It's almost our turn, finally." Lance said, there was only one more pair in front of them now. "And why don't I get a say in the song?" He pouted. He noticed Caine filming them with Ari at his side. "Hey, come join us," he said, then flipped Ari off with a laugh and she flat-out refused.

[Arriadne]
"This is going to be priceless. Lance has like zero coordination when it comes to dancing." Arriadne scoffed, moving to a position where she could  see them both dance, and dragging Caine behind her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Because you said all girls were crazy." She patted his shoulder, watching the pair in front of them start dancing with an amused look on her face. "This is gonna be awesome, dude."

[Caine]
"I remember." Caine smirked, letting himself be dragged along. "I recall barely being able to breathe from laughing that hard."

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos