Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Us dancing or them?"  Lance smirked, watching the spazzy moves of one of the current dancers and stifling a chuckle.

[Ari]
"Okay, this song is almost over, it looks like our amigos are up next," Arriadne said, satisfied with the spot she had found. She could easily watch them from here.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Us, obviously." Robin scoffed, then clapped as the dancers in front of them finished. "COME ON COME ON COME ON." She said excitedly, stopping in front of the TV and games console, telling the controller guy to put on a duet of Gangnam Style.

[Caine]
"Give us a smile, Lance!" Caine shouted, grinning at his phone as he filmed it. "I hope he falls over."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Uhm, I actually just realized this may be a bad idea," Lance muttered to Robin, running a hand through his hair. "Maybe we can just-" he paused as Gangnam Style started playing. "Oh no."

[Ari]
"Yeah, me too," Ari agreed. "C'mon, Lance, perform for the camera, baby!" She hollered, before laughing.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin, who was a self-proclaimed god of dancing, started copying the moves on the screen, grinning but taking it seriously at the same time.

[Caine]
Caine was hardly able to breathe from laughing so hard, keeping the camera trained on the both of them. "Come on, Lance, move!" He shouted through his chuckles.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
Lance reluctantly started dancing, shooting a glare at Caine and Ari that could have killed. He copied the moves on screen, trying to look cool at the same time.

[Ari]
"This is priceless," Ari gasped through her laughter, giving Lance a thumbs-up.  "I will treasure this for ever." Some of the crowd was laughing, some of them yelling at Lance to put some life into it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
When they started actually doing the dance, Robin bumped her hip into Lance's, grinning. "I love you!" She shouted, trying not to burst out laughing at his expression.

[Caine]
"Robin's so into it, oh my God," Caine said, handing the phone to Ari as he bent over double, his stomach cramping from laughing so hard. "COME ON, LANCE, YOU'RE FABULOUS," he somehow found the breath to yell.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Kill me now, please," Lance murmured under his breath, rolling his eyes at Robin who was genuinely enjoying herself.

[Ari]
Ari tried to stand upright and keep filming, but she was laughing harder and harder. "SHAKE WHAT YOUR MOM GAVE YA, LANCE!" She shouted, before doubling over and just managing to hold the phone up.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin turned and bowed as the song ended, grinning. "That was awesome."

[Caine]
Caine collapsed onto a chair, laughing so hard no sound was coming out and he was just sat there clapping along with the other people in the crowd. "Oh.. my... God..."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Never again," Lance mumbled stepping off quickly. "You so have to buy me food," He grumbled, pointing at Robin.

[Arriadne ]
"You were amazing!" Arriadne grinned, having managed to catch her breath. "Seriously, you should so be on stage." She hugged both of them, smirking at Lance.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'm getting a drink to celebrate. Who's with me?" Robin grinned, walking over to the bar. She felt, like, totally pumped, practically bouncing on her feet as she walked.

[Caine]
"I don't drink." Caine said, looking at Lance and grinning. "God, dude, you killed it. Literally, killed it."

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...