Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"That's right, I'm a dance killer." Lance smirked, finally getting over it. "I'll have a drink, too," he said, looking at Robin who was super hyper.

[Arriadne]
"I'm never letting you forget this, though," Arriadne giggled. "Way too funny."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin pushed across some money and took a glass from the guy, grinning and toasting him before downing it in one go. "Want me to buy you a drink?" She asked Lance.

[Caine]
"Wow, easy." Caine said, taking the glass from her. "And we really aren't. The video's totally going on the internet, too."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"No you won't," Lance shot Caine a look. He turned back to Robin and shook his head, "Maybe later," he shrugged.

[Ari]
"It'll be viral within hours," Arriadne smirked, looking at Robin's empty glass in surprise. "That was fast."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin shrugged, taking another glass. "Whatever," she said, taking another drink. "And I don't know, it just feels like water." She said to Ari.

[Caine]
"Except it isn't." Caine pointed out, smirking slightly. "Ooh, can we tell everyone his name, too?" He asked Ari.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"If you keep up like this you'll want to die tomorrow..." Arriadne warned Robin, smirking before ordering water. "Yeah, his name is so going to be out there." She grinned at Caine.

[Lance]
"Not cool, guys. I get that my complete amazingness is worth worldwide coverage but still. Not cool." Lance rolled his eyes.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Ehh." Robin shrugged, her happy feeling just getting stronger the more she drank. "I demand my name be out there too." She pointed at Arriadne.

[Caine]
Caine smirked. "Your complete stupidity, more like." He elbowed Lance and ordered water for himself. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"Sure, you can be the psychotic girlfriend or something," Arriadne laughed. She looked at Robin dubiously as she got yet another drink, "I think you can slow down now..." She pointed out.

[Lance]
"For that insult, I'm taking your water," Lance said, taking Caine's glass before he could and drinking from it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"No, I feel good." Robin said, bouncing on the tips of her feet, slurring her words only slightly. 

[Caine]
Caine looked at Robin, arching an eyebrow, before looking back at Lance. "Dude. Not nice." He snatched his glass back, snorting as water spilt over Lance's shirt.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"I'm so laughing at you tomorrow, just so you know." Arriadne shrugged, sipping from her glass.

[Lance]
"Hey, my shirt!" Lance complained. He glared at Caine, elbowing him so that what water that was left in the glass spilt on him. "Now we're even."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I don't care." Robin said cheerfully, going to sit down, missing, and landing on the floor. She burst out laughing.

[Caine]
Caine glared at him. "Real mature, Lance. Really." He looked down at Robin. "Uhh... you okay?"

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you