Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Alright, c'mon, Robin." Lance said, moving over to help her up. "You alright?" He asked her.

[Arriadne]
"Oh, yeah, she's totally fine, I mean it's not like she's inebriated or anything," She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'm fine!" Robin said, still giggling. "Really!" She put her arm around Lance's waist for support.

[Caine]
"Uh huh." Caine said, trying to hide how amused he was by the whole thing. "Maybe you should lay off on the drink, Rob."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"I'm taking you upstairs before you get really weird," Lance told her, trying not to laugh either.

[Arriadne]
"Aw, look who's being a good boyfriend," Arriadne smirked. "Tell me if she does anything really funny, 'kay?"

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Ugh, fine. I'm saying bye to Jace, though." Robin said, walking away. She promptly tripped on the step leading up the bar area and landed on her face.

[Caine]
Caine burst out laughing, then covered it up with a supposed coughing fit.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
Lance shot Caine and Ari a 'help me' look before helping Robin up. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He raised an eyebrow.

[Arriadne]
"Does it look like she can get there by herself?" Arriadne barely held back a giggle.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"No." Robin said firmly, smoothing down her hair and taking off her shoes. "There. No heels for me to trip over." She said, pushing the shoes into Caine's hands. "I'm fine, Lance, really." She said, trying not to slur her words.

[Caine]
Caine put the shoes down on the ground. "If she falls over again, then you can come with her." He said helpfully to Lance. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"If you say so... But if you so much as stumble I'll carry you up myself," Lance sighed, sitting back down and watching Robin walk off.

[Arriadne]
"I still think you should go with her," Arriadne told Lance.

[Lance]
"At least I can count on Jace to help her..." He mumbled, tempted to go after Robin again.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine picked up the shoes and examined them. "God, how do girls walk in these?" He asked Arriadne, raising an eyebrow. "Never mind if they were drinking or not."

[Robin]
Robin somehow found her way to the lift and stepped out at Jace's floor. She wasn't as disorientated as she was before, but she was still pretty giggly. She knocked on his door, singing underneath her breath.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"You get used to it," Arriadne said, smirking. "It's worth the work, trust me."

[Lance]
"Seriously?" Lance snorted. "Those look like shiny red deathtraps. You could break your neck in that."

[Jace]
Jace was throwing stuff into his suitcase when he heard a knock. "Oh, hi, Robin." He grinned at her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"How big even are those heels?" Caine said, raising an eyebrow and dropping the shoes at his feet. "I wonder if Robin has fallen yet."

[Robin]
Robin grinned back. "Hii!" She said happily. "I just wanted to say bye and stuff because you're leaving tomorrow." She said, walking forward and tripping over nothing, falling again. "I've got to stop doing that."

dougieeeee~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos