Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Probably. I really think I should go check on her." Lance started to get up, but Arriadne pushed him back down.

[Arriadne]
"Dude, chill. She's not completely dumbed-out, she's just giggly. She'll be fine." She assured him.

[Jace]
"Look who's more than a little bit tipsy." Jace smirked, moving to help her up. "Where are your shoes?"

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Unless she falls down the stairs or something." Caine shrugged. After a while, he added, "that may not have been a reassuring thing to say."

[Robin]
"I'm not tipsy!" Robin pouted, then looked down at her feet. "Oh. I don't know." She shrugged, looking back up at him. "I think Caine took them." She frowned. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"No way, really?" Lance asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

[Arriadne]
"Jeez, chill, mom." Arriadne smirked. She looked round. "Right, this is boring."

[Jace]
"Um, okay. So, you're not tipsy and Caine has your shoes. What exactly were you guys doing?" He raised an eyebrow, packing the last of his things and zipping up the suitcase.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"What do you want to do?" Caine said, smirking. "Make everyone jump into the pool?" He yawned and stretched, checking his watch quickly.

[Robin]
Robin shrugged. "Dancing. There's a party downstairs, me and Lance did Gangnam Style." She grinned.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
((Do you want to just leave the three out for a while? xD))

[Jace]
"Okay... fun, I guess." Jace chuckled. "I would have paid to see that. Anyway, after that you randomly decided to come and say bye? Which I am totally not complaining about." He added.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure c: OMG I JUST HAD A SCHOOL DANCE AND THEY PLAYED MCR AND ASDFGJKL; ))

[Robin]
"Yes." Robin blinked. "I wasn't going to let you go without saying bye, was I?" She grinned widely.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(( OMG AMAZING ;D))

[Jace]
"Aw, I'm touched." Jace grinned at her. "You totally have to come to France sometime, you'll love it."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I will." Robin said, grinning back at him. "I have a gap year before I start university, anyway, so I figure I'll spend my time travelling. Do I get a hug?" She asked, throwing her arms up. "God, I'm so uncoordinated." She said, going off on a giggling fit again.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace looked at her in amusment. "If you can make over here to my suitcase, then you get a hug," he teased her, laughing.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Ugghh." Robin said, letting her arms fall back to her sides. "But you're all the way over thereeee." She whined as she dragged her feet across the floor, being as careful as she could not to fall- which wasn't exactly careful.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos