Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Looks like someone really wants a hug from me, am I right?" Jace winked at her, grinning. She made it to him and he put his arm around her to stop her tripping. "You made it! You win the grand prize of a million-dollar-hug," he said, acting like a TV show host.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"You are such a goon." Robin laughed, punching him lightly on the chest. "I'm going to miss you, unbelievably." She smiled, slightly less tipsy.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"No need, we already agreed I'll be carrying you off to France with me," Jace smiled back. "But yeah, I'll miss you too," He admitted.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Aw, look at us, being all cute." Robin smirked, squeezing him before letting go. "Right, I'm going to bed." She grinned up at him. "We'll totally see each other again, so let's not get too sad, a'ight?"

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Way to kill the cuteness," Jace laughed. "I should probably sleep some more now, considering I have to wake up at like four tomorrow. So... g'night." He opened his door for her, smirking.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Night." Robin said, smiling and walking out. As she headed towards the lift, she muttered something about her shoes and how Caine better not have ruined them. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
After doing a last sweep of the room to make sure he'd packed every thing, Jace climbed into bed and buried himself under the covers.

( time-skip?#

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure c: )

[Robin]
Robin sat at a table in the restaurant, completely and utterly hungover. She was halfway through her third cup of coffee, and the idea of food made her sick.

[Caine]
Caine was asleep, tangled up in the blankets of his bed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Ari]
Ari was up early since she was dropping Jace off at the airport. She was in his room, giving him 'moral support' as he did a last check.

[Lance]
Lance was sleeping in, celebrating Jace's departure by himself.

[Jace]
"You know, you could at least help," Jace grumbled, juggling his jacket, shoes and various chargers. He dumped them unceremoniously in his carry-on.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine eventually forced himself to get dressed and walk to the restaurant. He passed Jace's room on the way and poked his head in. "Hey." He yawned.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

getting angry for small things

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.