Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne waved at him. "Hi. Are you going down to the restaurant?" She asked him.

[Jace]
"If you are, bring me a bagel," Jace said, not bothering to look up as he tried to jam his suitcase shut.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Take the shoes out," Caine advised Jace before looking at Arriadne. "Only if one of you come with me. Robin's probably there, and I'm not dealing with her alone."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace managed to slam his case shut without the shoes in it, and started trying to stuff them in his carry-on instead. 

[Arriadne]
"I'll come with you," Arriadne got up, "Jace can manage by himself, right?" She smirked at her brother and then started dragging Caine out of the room.

[Jace]
"Wait, what?" Jace looked up, but they were already gone. "Gee, thanks." He muttered.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine snorted. "You're mean to your brother." He teased her they waited for the lift. "Okay, scale of one to ten, how grumpy do you think Robin is?"

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"Uhm... 11." Arriadne said. "Maybe 12." She stepped into the lift as it opened. "Would it be mean of me to tell her 'I told you so'?" She grinned at Caine, raising an eyebrow.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(( skipping five years because YOLO ))

[Robin]
Robin twirled her hair around her finger, pursing her lips as she flicked through the magazine of the stuff you can buy on an aeroplane. "You know the way you love me and everything?" She looked over at Jace, "Can you buy me this perfume?" She pointed at a picture of a small bottle.

[Caine]
It had taken Caine twenty minutes to get past all the fangirls who were going to Spain for a concert or something, and he stopped at a row of seats. The window and middle seat were taking, but the aisle seat wasn't. "This seat taken?" He asked, pulling at his tie. He hated wearing suits. "Yes." The pink-haired girl said, sounding bored as she flicked through a comic.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace rolled his eyes at Robin, before looking up at the guy in a tie. "It's free, if you want it." He told him, before looking at the picture she was pointing at. "Seriously? That's a really small bottle of perfume..."

[Lance]
Lance just managed to squeeze through the last check in time, trying to hurry and look composed     at the same time. He winked at a pretty air hostess as he boarded the plane, and headed to business class for his seat.  After stowing his bag, he sat down, accidentally stepping on someone's foot. "Sorry," he apologized quickly.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne had already settled down in her window seat, drowned herself in blankets and was listening to music as the plane got ready to take off. She winced as someone stepped on her, trying not to lash out at the person. Instead she ignored them.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Well, you can get me the big bottle if you want, but that's, like, five hundred dollars or something..." Robin ignored Suit Guy as he put his briefcase- yes he was actually carrying a briefcase- in the spaces above the row of seats and sat down. "Come on. Please?" She drew the word out, pouting.

[Caine]
Caine took out a rolled-up newspaper from his pocket and started reading through it, pursing his lips. He snorted in amusement at the couple's conversation beside him. The girl sounded annoying.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace considered for a while before relenting. "I don't know why I let you do this to me every time," he sighed, laughing. "Fine, I'll get it for you when the hostess comes round." 

[Arriadne]
Arriadne sighed in irritation as the person next to her kept fidgeting with everything. Muttering something under her breath, she turned away from him, trying to fall asleep quickly.

[Lance]
The signal to buckle in flashed, meaning the flight was about to check. Flight attendants passed every seat, making sure everyone was seated. Every time one of the hostesses passed, he'd give them a charming grin.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin grinned at him and threw her arms around his shoulders, squeezing him tightly. "Thank you thank you!" She said happily. When she saw the sign flashing, she pulled on her seatbelt, resting her head on Jace's shoulder. "You're going to be my pillow, 'kay?"

[Caine]
Caine buckled in after shrugging off his jacket. The girl's hair kept getting in his face- how was it so big and pink? He muttered something under his breath and continued reading, humming quietly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos