Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace smiled, amused. "Well, I guess it's the fact that it's you. And you're a lawyer. That's actually pretty funny," he said, before starting to laugh as well.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
("But I would make a radiant bride" I LOVE WILL SO MUCH )

[Caine]
Robin flicked tears from her eyes, still giggling, about three minutes later. Caine glared at them stonily. "You finished yet?" He asked, annoyed.

[Robin]
"Is that what you say in court in your suit?" Robin said, bursting into laughter again. After a bit, she finally stopped, only when Caine's glare seemed evil enough to melt metal.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"That's not nice of you, we're your friends not competitors. Why the evil glare?" Jace smirked, stifling his laugh in an attempt to look more serious.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"This suit cost three hundred dollars." Caine muttered childishly, crossing his arms. "And it's been like five years and you still insult me every chance you get. Nothing's changed, eh?" He shook his head and finally grinned. "But the suit is pretty bad."

[Robin]
Robin nodded solemnly. "It's like a Gucci reject. Speaking of expensive items, there's the stewardess, can I have my perfume now?" She asked, making big eyes at Jace.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace rolled his eyes. "I'll just sign the cheque," he said, motioning for the stewardess to come over. "Which is the one you wanted again?" He asked her, looking at the catalogue again.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Umm... that one." She said, pointing to the small bottle of perfume. She was dimly aware of Caine settling down to sleep beside her. "Thank you, I love you!" She pecked his cheek and grinned up at him.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace grinned. "So you say." He took another look at the picture, before looking up at the stewardess. "Uh... do you have this perfume on board?" He asked , showing her the picture.
"Yes, would you like to buy it?" She replied. "Yeah, thanks." She nodded, said she'd be right back, and walked off briskly.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I doooo. And I love you even more when you buy me stuff." Robin laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. Caine was fast asleep already, and she smiled. "It'll be like a really dysfunctional family reunion. All we need now are Ari and Lance." She said, already sleepy again.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Though that might be too dysfunctional," Jace said, smilng, but Robin was already asleep. When the stewardess came back with the perfume, he quickly signed the receipt and the check and handed it back. Quietly and with as little movement as possible, he slipped it into Robin's bag.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(timeskip to end of flight?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos