Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(( skipping to airport hehee ))

[Robin]
"Okay, there's my suitcase, get it for me. Caine, go on, you can show off your fancy suit and muscles." Robin nudged Caine with her foot without looking up from her phone.

[Caine]
Muttering something about how she couldn't get any lazier, Caine grabbed her suitcase and pulled it off the conveyor belt thing. "You can pull it yourself." He said, and Robin grinned. "Have you got yours, Jace?" He asked.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Yep, my suitcase is right here.You can pull it along, if you want." Jace teased him, grinning. "Where's yours?"

[Arriadne]
Arriadne spotted a flash of purple on the conveyor belt, and moved to get it. She couldn't reach it, though, and she scowled, looking around. She tapped the shoulder of the guy in front of her -the same one who had been next to her on the plane and asked if he could get the suitcase.

[Lance]
Nodding, Lance moved forward and grabbed the purple suitacase, passing it to the redhead. "Thanks," she said. "No problem," he grinned, and then halted. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, thinking that she looked at lot like Ari.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Catching sight of his battered suitcase, Caine nodded. "Over there." 
He took several long strides and reached the place on the conveyor belt where his suitcase was, but he was stuck behind a redhead and another blonde guy. "Um, sorry, can I get through?" He asked.

[Robin]
Robin sat down on her suitcase, watching Caine with amusement. "He's still in love with himself." She noted to Jace.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"I bet it's the expensive suit," Jace smirked. "The clothes make the man, I hear."

[Lance]
Lance turned. "Oh right, sorry." He said, stepping to the side so the suit guy could get through. He turned back to the redhead, who suddenly started smiling. "Lance, right?" She asked. "Yeah..." and then it dawned on him. "Ari?"

[Arriadne]
Squealing, Arriadne jumped onto him, hugging him tightly. "Oh my gosh, it's been forever! I can't believe I was by you the whole flight and didn't recognize you!" She said, laughing.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Shakespeare!" Robin cried, pointing at him. "That's totally right! See, I did pay attention during my, what, six months studying drama?" She looked over at the squealing girl, raising an eyebrow.

[Caine]
Caine blinked. "Oh, God, this is going to sound weird," he said to Redhead and Blondie Version Two as he pulled his suitcase off the conveyor belt. "But you two wouldn't happen to remember a guy called Caine?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Oh yeah, I remember him. Ari's annoying boyfriend." Lance said, grinning at the memory. He looked at the suit guy again. "Hey, that's you!" He realized, starting to laugh helplessly. "You're wearing a suit..."

[Arriadne]
Arriadne rolled her eyes, unsure whether to smile or scowl at Caine. "Hi, I guess." She said finally, leaning against her suitcase. She attempted a smile, although it may not have turned out that way.

[Jace]
"Good for you," Jace laughed. He looked at Caine again, who was now talking to the two people near the conveyor belt. "Hey, I think you got your wish." He said.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine returned Ari's forced smile then looked at Lance. "One, I'm a lawyer now, two, you haven't grown up at all, and three, why does everyone laugh at my suit?" He demanded, but he was knocked out of the way by Robin.

[Robin]
Robin had squinted her eyes at the people by the conveyor belt, then squealed Lance and Arriadne's names. She'd crossed the space between them in less than three seconds and practically jumped on Ari, hugging her that forcefully. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God..." She said over and over again blissfully.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne was taken by surprise, but then started grinning again. "This is insane..." She laughed, hugging Robin back, although, eventually she needed air and had to extricate herself from Robin's grip. "So, where's Jace?"

[Lance]
"It's a pretty ugly suit," Lance pointed out, laughing. "How much did that cost, five dollars?" He looked at Ari. "Jace? Why would Jace be here?" He asked, confused. Ari was about to say something then closed her mouth again.

[Jace]
"Hey, Ari, Lance," Jace waved at both of them, coming over somewhat slower than Robin had. "I'm surprised you managed to pull yourself away from work," he told Ari, smiling.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin laughed and turned to Lance. "Uh, hey," she waved awkwardly, smiling and bouncing up and down on the tips of her feet. She didn't know whether to hug him or just smile or what.

[Caine]
"Three hundred." Caine muttered, then looked over at Ari. "Wow, you have a job now too?" He asked, shaking his head. "Look at us. All grown up." He laughed. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Hi," Lance grinned back at her, even though he didn't hug her. "I don't think you've gotten any taller," he said teasingly.

[Arriadne]
"I wouldn't be so sure, Lance looks as immature as ever," Arriadne said wryly. "Still, this is definitely a surprise, all of us here like this."

[Jace]
"Which hotel are you guys in?" Jace asked them, already mentally adjusting the plan of his and Robin's holiday to include everyone.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos