Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"My hair's gotten bigger, though," Robin smirked, then looked up at Jace and smiled. "Yeah, let's totally just have a massive slumber party for everyone in our room," she nudged him. "I'll bring the snacks."

[Caine]
Caine was looking through the crowd for any of the younger lawyers he was meant to be looking after. "Ah... same place as last time, I think." He said as he knotted his tie around his neck again.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "Yeah, I'm in the same hotel too," Arriadne nodded. "Who're you looking for?" She asked Caine, noticing him scanning the crowd. [Lance] "Oh, yay, we're all going to be together." Lance said, smirking. "Don't forget the nachos. You can't have a slumber party without nachos." [Jace] "Oh, fun. " Jace said, laughing. "This is like a high school reunion."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"My colleague... Florence!" Caine shouted, waving his arm. A pretty brunette looked over and grinned. "There you are!" She shouted, her loud voice carrying over the crowd easily. She walked over, fixing her skirt. "I lost the cretins... oh, hi." She smiled around at the small group. "Who are these?"

[Robin]
"These are my friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Five years, I think." Caine explained. "Everyone, this is Florence, my co-worker. She's looking after the interns with me."
Robin smiled at the brown-haired girl. "Hi, I'm Robin." 
Florence shook her hand, business-like. "Nice to meet you."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
Lance gave a low whistle at the sight of Caine's colleague, and would probably have added a comment if she hadn't come over when she did. "Hey, I'm Lance." He shook Florence's hand after Robin did, grinning.

[Jace]
"Hello," Jace waved, giving her a smile, "I'm Jace." When Arriadne didn't say anything, he added, "That's my sister, Ari."

[Arriadne]
Arriadne gave Florence the same forced smile she'd given Caine, shifting her weight from one foot to another.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Florence]
Florence smiled around at them, before her eyes caught most of the interns wandering around looking lost. "There they are. Caine, see you at the hotel." She said briskly before walking off, her heels making a clacking noise on the floor.

[Robin]
"She's nice." Robin said absently, fiddling with the strap of her bag, before looking up and grinning. "Okay, who's getting a taxi with who?"

[Caine]
Caine looked over at her, raising his shoulders in a shrug. "I don't care, I just need to get to the hotel and out of this suit."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"And there I was, thinking you liked your suit." Jace smirked. "Who'll go with me and Robin?"

[Arriadne]
"I'll come with you guys, me and Robin need to catch up," Arriadne said, pulling up the handle of her suitcase. 

[Lance]
"So I guess I'll get a taxi with Caine," Lance shrugged. "Right, that's settled, why don't we get going?"

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"I don't want to be stuck in a taxi with the five year old." Caine complained, hoisting his bag on his shoulder and beginning to walk. 

[Robin]
"Tough, you are." Robin grinned over at Arriadne. "So? How have you been?" She asked, wrapping her arm around her shoulders and squeezing her quickly.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"That's not fair, I'm mature now. I have a job and everything," Lance complained. "You're just bitter because I laughed at your suit."

[Jace]
"Don't feel bad, we all laughed at your suit," Jace smirked at Caine, walking as well. "And anyway, while you're with  a five year old, I'll be virtually kicked out of the car by the girls."

[Arriadne]
"Awesome, except with getting my business up and running and my last year of uni, this has to be like my first holiday in forever." Arriadne grinned back. "What are you doing now?" She asked.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"What do you both work as, anyway? And dudes, I spent three hundred dollars on this," whined Caine. "I need to look professional for work, which is more than I can say for you guys."

[Robin]
"Drama teacher." Robin said. "Not as impressive as you, though! Your own business! What do you do?" She asked, looking over at Caine, Lance and Jace with amusement.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Hey, I have to look professional too," Jace objected. "My suits don't have to be ugly, but I still have to wear one."

[Lance]
"I'm working in Brazil on a conservation project as one of the engineers. I'm allowed to show up in a jeans and t-shirt, as long as there are no coffee stains on it." Lance laughed.

[Arriadne]
"Event planning, it's hectic. I love it anyway. But I don't think that would be as crazy as teaching. How's it like?" Arriadne said, quickly recovering as she tripped over someone's bag. She mumbled a quick sorry to them, then kept walking.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos