Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"You definitely aren't Tom Daley though." Robin pointed out. "Like, that dude is perfection in a swim suit." She leaned forward and pecked his cheek. "You're aren't fat, though, don't worry." She said, with only a bit of patronization. 

[Caine]
"Well, no. We have a tiny building, so two people share an office, and yeah... I've been there through a lot of embarrassing moments."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"You're getting there." Arriadne grinned. "I'd watch the bagels if I were you."

[Jace]
"It could be just me, but I think you've gotten meaner since the last time I saw you." Jace pointed out.

[Lance]
"Ah, the joys of working from home."  Lance smirked. "Still, that must make for good entertainment,"

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Meanwhile, I've gotten nicer. I think I'm doing something wrong- OH MY GOD THERE'S THE HOTEL" She hit Jace on the shoulder while squealing.

[Caine]
Caine grinned. "Yeah, it does, actually." He said as the taxi stopped. "I've suffered through three breakups and two declarations of love. Do you want to pay or will I?"

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace] Jace winced, paying the driver and getting out of the car as quickly as possible to avoid any more hits. He moved round to the boot to get out the luggage. [Arriadne] "Wow, this place is just like I remember," Arriadne said happily, getting out of the car as well. [Lance] "You pay," Lance said, but he got out some money and paid anyway. He got out his suitcase and passed Caine his right before the cab drove off.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin grinned, stretching luxuriously. "Reckon the manager remembers us? He hated us the last time we were here..."

[Caine]
"All I remember is the pool incident." Caine said, walking over to them. He looked over at Arriadne slightly awkwardly. "Remember when we went to the pool after hours? He got so angry."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"You never know, he might have left." Jace said reasonably. "Of course, the new one would hate you just as much."

[Arriadne]
"That was hilarious," Arriadne agreed with Caine, although she didn't look back at him.

[Lance]
"I think he just hated me because of my unnatural good looks." Lance laughed, starting to walk.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Or because you were annoying, you never know." Caine said, waving as a taxi pulled up. About five eighteen year olds fell out of the car, and Florence paid before getting out. She walked over to them. "Caine, will I do the paperwork?" She asked, and Caine nodded. She walked off again.

[Robin]
"She's sort of scary." Robin said to Caine, then looked at Lance, laughing. "You're still in love with yourself, then?"

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Is work the only thing she does?" Jace pointed at Florence, raising an eyebrow.

[Lance]
"Of course. I'm amazing." Lance said, grinning. "Tina keeps trying to stop it, but she's failed so far."

[Arriadne]
"I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Arriadne said in surprise before heading for the receptionist's desk as they entered the lobby.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Pretty much. She's nice once you get to know her, though." He ordered the interns to sit down around the lobby and walked over to Florence to help her sort everything out.

[Robin]
Robin was examining her hair, frowning. "I'm dyeing it blonde again." She announced to Jace. "And it was be beautiful."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"And right when I was getting used to the pink.  Well, it'll be nice seeing you with a normal hair color again." Jace grinned.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne returned, holding her room key. "Right, I'm going up to my room. See you later." Giving all three of them a quick hug, she headed for the elevator.

[Lance]
"Who wants to join me for some food before we go upstairs?" Lance asked after Ari had gone up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Help

Help

Help

Help

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Help

latest videos