Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Florence]
Florence winced as she finished signing papers and the cretins ran off to their rooms with shouts of glee. She walked over to Caine, smiling politely at his friends.

[Robin]
"I'm up for food." Robin nodded, pushing her hand through her hair. "It's been like five hours, and I'm dying."

[Caine]
"You can't die from lack of food in five hours." Florence said matter-of-factly, and Caine smiled. "She didn't mean it literally, Flo."
"Don't call me Flo, either."
"'Kay, 'Rence. I'm going for food." He ducked under her swipe and headed for the restaurant.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "You can join us if you want," Lance offered, grinning as he started to walk. "Are you coming or...?" He raised an eyebrow at her. [Jace] "Right, lets go then." Jace took Robin's hand and pulled her along with him to the restaurant.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Florence]
"I..." Florence looked over longingly at the lifts, then sighed. "Okay. But only for about a half hour." She fell into step beside him, running through the list of things she needed to do in her head.

[Caine]
Caine walked down the steps leading to the pool/restaurant area, and grinned back at Robin. "I seem to remember you drinking too much here, Robin."

[Robin]
"That never happened." Robin said, blinking innocently. "Never happened at all." Caine snickered and walked on.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace] "You're funny when you're not sober," Jace said, smirking. [Lance] "I remember the mood she was in the morning after. That was bad." Lance grinned, heading to the buffet table. He picked up two plates and passed one to Florence before piling food onto his.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"No I'm not." Robin whined, elbowing him in the stomach. "I'm just... you know... ditzy."

[Caine]
"You fell over every ten seconds if someone didn't hold you up. Oh, dude, has she gotten trashed since?" Caine grinned at Jace. "You have to tell me."

[Florence]
Florence listened to their conversation with a faraway smile on her face as she started choosing food to put on her plate, most of it low fat.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"it's happened a few times." Jace grinned. "Not a lot, but the situations  are hilarious."

[Lance]
"Who knew, you're even more of a party animal than I thought." Lance told Robin, laughing. He turned to add more fries to his plate. He looked at Florence's plate doubtfully. "Why is most of your plate green? Where's the meat, fries and sinfully unhealthy dressing?"

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine smirked. "Hasn't changed much then, have you?" He directed the question at Robin, who shrugged. "My hair's bigger."

[Florence]
"I'm vegetarian. Environmental reasons." Florence shrugged, smiling. "Oh, God, don't get her started on her environmental reasons." Caine muttered, and Florence hit him on the shoulder.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace] "Hair's not really a substitute for height." Jace teased Robin. [Lance] "Environmental reasons. Right. Well, I'll stick with my life-killing world-damaging meat, then." Lance smirked. He finished, and then turned, looking for a table."Where are we sitting?"

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(( I'm reading LIGHT and I love Sam so so so much ahh ))

[Robin]
"Sh." Robin whined. "It isn't my fault I'm small! I'm fun-sized!" She nodded, seeming pleased with this excuse. "Yes, I'm fun sized. And just because you refuse to let me do anything with your hair..." She mumbled, pushing her hand through his fringe. "It'd look so nice like that."

[Florence]
"I mean, do you know what cows go through when they're..." Florence started.
"Not at lunch, Flo." Caine muttered, pulling a chair out of a table in the middle of the room. "Here's as good a place as any."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Well, I like my hair like this," Jace laughed, shaking his hair so that his hair went back to normal. "You'll have to give up on it." He pulled a chair out for Robin, and then sat down in one next to hers.

[Lance]
"I don't eat beef, so we're fine," Lance smirked.  Unceremoniously,  he started on his food, stuffing about two forkfuls of fries in his mouth at once. Somehow, he managed to swallow it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos