Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Like a log, actually. You?" Robin asked, kissing him quickly and sitting up, pulling her fingers through her bedraggled hair. She hadn't had a chance to wash out the rest of the dye the previous night, and she made a mental note to do it today.

[Caine]
Caine was in the lift, checking his phone and hoping none of the interns had been arrested the night before. Thankfully, he had no angry texts from his boss and Florence wasn't calling him, so he thought everything would be good. He had changed into a top and shorts, relieved to finally be out of his suit.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Fine, but you hijacked the whole duvet." Jace smirked, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Do you want to shower first or shall I?" He asked.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne managed to catch the lift just as it was closing, and she quickly pressed the open button and stepped in. "Oh, hi," She said in surprise, seeing Caine in the lift as well. " No suit today?" She smirked.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin threw a pillow at him. "I was cold," she said as way of explanation. "And you probably should, I'm going to wash the dye out of my hair so it should take a while for me." She grinned at him. "I'll be back to blonde!"

[Caine]
"Ehh. Decided it didn't suit me." Caine grinned back at her. "How are you?" He asked, yawning and stretching.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"You'll finally look normal again," Jace teased her, laughing. " I take it you're not dyeing your hair again?" He asked her, getting up.

[Arriadne]
"Good, still a little jet lagged, though. You still look tired, didn't you sleep at all?" Arriadne asked, leaning against the elevator wall.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Unless I feel the need to be a redhead again." Robin grinned, wrapping the duvet around her and sticking her tongue out at him.

[Caine]
"Yeah. I'm just exhausted, I think. Lifestyle taking its toll." He said, smiling. "No need to worry about me, really." 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Let's hope that doesn't happen then," Jace grinned, picking his towel off the rack and heading to the bathroom.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne looked at him skeptically, studying him. "If you say so. But you need to not work so hard. That's the problem, isn't it?# She asked, right as the elevator opened. She stepped out

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Excuse you, I looked amazing as a redhead." Robin stuck her tongue out at Jace's back, and lay down again, looking at her phone and smirking.

[Caine]
"I don't know what the problem is, to be honest," Caine lied a bit. "Just that I'm tired like all the time." He shrugged his shoulders.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace exited the bathroom about fifteen minutes later, wrapped in a towel. "Okay, the bathroom's free," he announced.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne stared at him doubtfully, her brow creasing. "If you say so." She said finally, letting the subject drop.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin threw a pillow at him. "Okay, I'll be out in about a half hour, go on down to breakfast if you want." She said, getting up and grabbing a towel before disappearing into the bathroom.

[Caine]
Caine looked around awkwardly for a few seconds, searching for something to talk about. "So... what have you been doing these past few years?" He asked.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
 Taking her advice, after Jace had finished dressing he took the stairs down to the lobby and then headed to the restaurant.

[Arriadne]
"Working, mostly. I've been trying to get my name as an event planner out there. I haven't left LA, though, I still live there. " Arriadne answered. "Why did you decide to become a lawyer?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

insanity

latest videos