Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Just a trim," Robin pleaded as she sat down next to Jace. "Come on. It'd be lovely, I mean your hair colour is stunning..." She said, then was quiet for a while as she started eating hungrily.

[Caine]
"Feel happy, dude, she isn't drying to get you to dye it." Caine said to Jace as he picked at his food ineffectually. "Kind of an improvement."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Not that much of an improvement, though." Jace pointed out, starting to eat. "I think we should just leave my hair for now, at least." He smirked through a mouthful of food.

[Arriadne]
"So, what are your plans while you're here?" Arriadne asked, cutting up her salmon. She snuck a sideways glance at Caine, but refrained from making a comment on his lack of an appetite.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Killjoy." Robin muttered, then looked over at Arriadne. "Mainly travelling around, seeing the sights. And partying, but not as much of that." She replied, finishing half her plate in the time it took Caine to eat one piece of bacon. She frowned at his plate.

[Caine]
"Florence and I are taking it in turns to supervise the younger ones while they're doing their case," Caine explained. "Florence has today and tomorrow, then I have Thursday and Friday. I'm mostly here to work." He shrugged.

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
this should be in the private rps so yeah

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar

[Arriadne]
"I'm just thinking of lying in every single day and maybe shopping, I haven't really got plans." Arriadne said. "I might join you while you party, though." She smirked.

[Lance]
"I heard partying," Lance said cheerfully, sitting in between Robin and Ari with a plate piled up with food. "What are we talking about?"

[Jace]
"What we're doing. As it happens, partying wasn't really a big thing." Jace answered, taking the last sausage from Robin's plate.

[Lance]
"Ah. I'm supposed to be working," Lance said, then fell silent as he started eating quickly.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin hit Jace over the head, taking a piece of bacon from Lance's plate to make up for it. "What do you work as, anyway?" She questioned him. "You might have told me yesterday, but I'm honestly too tired to remember." She yawned widely to illustrate her point.

[Caine]
Caine looked up as Florence hurried, flustered, to their table. "Hi." He said, and Florence smiled, hurriedly grabbing a piece of toast from his plate. "I'm late, which makes the interns late, which means I'm going to get fired if I don't leave quickly. Bye!" She ruffled his hair and hurried off, her high heels clacking on the ground as she shouted at a group of nineteen year olds to hurry up. "That's her on a good day." He said to the group, pushing his food away half-finished.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"I'd hate to imagine what her bad days are like for you, then." Jace said, laughing. "Robin's bad moods are killer." He finished off his coffee before it got cold.

[Arriadne]
"If you say something like a model I will ###- ###,# Arriadne warned Lance, rolling her eyes. "Is that all you're eating?" She asked Caine in surprise, frowning. His food hadn't been much to begin with.

[Lance]
"Relax, Ari, that's what I do in my free time." Lance smirked, leaning forward to take a piece of toast from Caine's plate, having finished his. "I'm an engineer," he told Robin. "If only my Biology teacher could see me now."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Are they even worse than they were five years ago?" Caine laughed, before looking over at Arriadne. "What? Oh, yeah." He looked down at his food, blinking. "I'm fine, Ari, really. Just not that hungry."

[Robin]
"Hey, more for us." Robin said, not seeming all that concerned as she took a piece of bacon from Caine's plate. "Awesome!" She said to Lance. "I'm a drama teacher, but I think everyone already knew that was probably going to happen, what with the loudness and everything." She laughed.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Yeah, on days like that I just agree with whatever she wants." Jace smirked. "The last time she locked me out of the apartment because I got vanilla cake instead of choclate."

[Lance]
"And the overall craziness," Lance laughed. Our eight grade drama teacher was pretty weird. Hey, Ari, remember Ms. Dawney?" He looked over at her.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne looked up, distracted. "Who? Oh, her. She was pretty crazy, I remember." She said, laughing.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"God." Caine laughed. "I just get Florence as much coffee as she wants on her bad days. Robin's got worse, then." He shook his head, chuckling to himself.

[Robin]
"So you're calling me crazy, then?" Robin punched Lance on the shoulder, laughing. "I mean, I'm not denying it, but still!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Alien princess part two

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

latest videos