Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Speaking of coffee..." Jace said, looking down at his empty mug mournfully. "Does anyone want to get me another cup? I don't feel like getting up."

[Lance]
"Well, it's not your fault, it comes with your profession." Lance said teasingly, patting her on the head.

[Arriadne]
"At least she admits it." Arriadne said, smirking. She looked at Jace. "Get it yourself, why don't you?"

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"I will." Caine said, standing up. "I need to get some myself, anyway, it's basically what I use to live these days." He grinned around at the group and walked off to the buffet at the other side of the restaurant.

[Robin]
Robin pinned Lance's hand to the table and held it there while looking at Caine's barely eaten food. "I'm not the only one who thinks he isn't healthy, right?" She glanced around the table.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"Duh. I'm getting really worried about him. He keeps insisting he's fine, though." Arriadne said, tugging at her hair nervously.

[Lance]
"Well what do you want him to say?" Lance pointed out. " I doubt he'd start telling you all his issues if you just asked."

[Jace]
" Lance has a point." Jace agreed. "Still, there should be something we can do to help him." He shot a look at Ari, who shrugged helplessly.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Maybe he's depressed or something?" Robin suggested. "Isn't lack of appetite one of the symptoms?" She chewed her lip. "He doesn't seem that happy with his job... hey, one of you two," she nodded at Jace and Lance, "should speak to him. You know, guy-to-guy."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
" Yeah, I think so. It might help." Arriadne said slowly.

[Lance]
"Unless you want me to take him to a bar and find a girl for the night, I can't help. Sorry." Lance shrugged.

[Jace]
 Jace rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'll talk to him later." He looked at Lance, raising an eyebrow. "Please tell me you were joking, though."

[Lance]
"Nope, I was serious." 

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Serious about what?" Caine asked, sitting down and passing Jace his coffee. 

[Robin]
Robin coughed and changed the subject. "Right, okay, what's everyone doing today?" She asked. "I mean, we could go somewhere, catch up on the past half decade." She realized she was still pinning Lance's hand to the table and let go, grinning at him.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Thanks," Jace told Caine, heaping sugar into his coffee. "Did we have a plan for today? I don't recall having one." He asked Robin.

[Arriadne]
"Catching up sounds nice. I'm not really supposed to be anywhere today so yeah, that's doable." Arriadne said.

[Lance]
Lance winked at Robin, grinning back. "Okay, so it's settled. We're all stuck with each other for the day. Question is, where? I don't want to stay in the hotel; that's boring."

(I JUST USED A SEMICOLON WOOT WOOT LITERARY GENIUS OH YEAH)

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(WELL DONE YOU I WOULD CLAP BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED) 

[Robin]
"No, I distinctly remember declaring when we left that I was just going to 'lay beside the pool all day'." Robin grinned at Jace, ignoring Lance's wink. "What about just going for a walk and seeing where it takes us? We could window shop."

[Caine]
"Oh, fun." Caine muttered into his coffee, then brightened up when Robin glared at him. "I mean, uh... that sounds great!" 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"I like that idea," Arriadne nodded, grinning. "Give me a second then, I need to get my bag." She got up and left.

[Lance]
"So we're spending the whole day window shopping. And if Ari hasn't changed, window shopping will mean actual shopping, and I'll be lugging around like thirty bags everywhere." Lance rolled his eyes.

[Jace]
"As long as none of the stores have shoes, I should be safe," Jace laughed.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Shh." Robin pushed Jace's head away. "Feel glad I'll probably actually be using my own money to buy stuff." She grinned at him and kissed his cheek before jumping to her feet. "Okay! Who wants to come wait in the lobby with me?"

[Caine]
"I'll come." Caine stood up, running his hand through his short hair. "God, I had this all cut off a few weeks ago and I can't get used to it." He laughed, following Robin.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

last one to say minion wins

latest videos