Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne tilted her head to the side, thinking. "I guess so, except I can't think what they want. Clearly it's not money." She said finally. "And it's pretty professional. I mean, the hired guns and everything," She added, shooting a glare at an unaware merc.

[Lance]
"I'll try and keep that in mind," Lance smirked, before looking down at his hands, which were starting to go purple-ish. "My hands are going numb, seriously?" He complained.

[Jace]
Still thinking, Jace headed for the stairs. There wouldn't be a way to sneak in, he decided, and the best thing to do would be to try and slip in, then wait for the right moment. The door to the lobby was still open, so he moved in as quietly as possible, hoping he wouldn't get noticed.

[Ashley]
"Did you find anyone?" Ashley asked as she turned around, assuming the person who had just come in was Luke. She stopped short as she made eye contact with him and before he could make a move, she raised her gun and shot.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Maybe they're just psychos and this is their idea of fun." Caine shrugged. "There's a world of possibilities-" He was cut off by the sharp 'bang' of the gun going off, and his eyes widened as he saw Jace fall to the floor with a slowly growing red patch on his shoulder. There was a scream and he turned to see Robin.

[Robin]
"Two seconds, turn around and I'll get them off..." Robin had finally managed to get the cuffs off, but her moment of victory was cut short by seeing Jace get shot. She scrambled to her feet and ran to him, but she was caught around the waist by one of the mercs. "Let go of me! Get off me, you freak!" She screamed, clawing at his arm and shouting Jace's name. It took about three of the big muscled guys to hold her back.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne let out a scream as Jace crumpled to the ground. She attempted to get up, tears streaming down her face. She was roughly pushed back by one of the mercs. When she tried again she was shoved back, harder this time and the merc stood in front of her as she kept trying to get to Jace. [Lance] Lance looked on in horror, for once he had no reaction and couldn't think of anything to help. All he could do was hope the police or whoever would get here. [Ashley] "Oh, was he important to you?" Ashley looked at them with mock concern. "Watch them." She snapped at the mercs, stepping over Jace's bodie and into the hallway, meaning to look for Luke (I'm back! My internet is out so I can rarely be on c: ).

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(omg hi! i have exams in... three weeks i think so i need to study a lot bleh ;c )

[Robin]
It took about three of the mercs to haul Robin back to the wall and force her back to the corner they were in. Caine was talking to the mercs quietly in a diplomatic lawyer way, and soon his cuffs were off and he was pulling Robin back, saying soothing things in a soothing tone- probably something he'd been taught.

[Caine]
Caine held Robin until she calmed down, and then looked over at Arriadne, biting his lip. He passed Robin onto Lance- "Be nice," he hissed- and went over to her. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think I've got them too in like two weeks so I should probably be studying as well. XD) [Lance] Lance shot Caine a glare. He'd never been particularly good at comforting people and he couldn't put his arms around Robin like he wanted to- they were cuffed. As he tried to think of something to say, he spotted something silver on the ground. Kicking it closer it turned out to be the key for the cuffs. As quickly as possible, Lance uncuffed himself, wincing as blood rushed to his hands. He looked at Robin, taking her hand and basically repeated stuff Caine had said- that Jace would be fine, etc. [Arriadne] Arriadne had stopped crying already though tear tracks were still visible on her cheeks. Now, she kept looking between Jace and the glass doors of the lobby, waiting for someone, anyone, to arrive and help her brother.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(Pfft, studying it overrated.) 

[Robin]
"No he won't!" Robin shouted at him. "Do you see people coming to help him? Do you see anyone doing a single thing to even help us? No, you don't! He isn't going to be okay, he got shot!" Robin buried her head in her hands, sinking down to the floor.

[Caine]
"You're already doing better than Robin," Caine said optimistically, wincing as he heard the other girl shouting behind him. He sighed. "They aren't going to let anyone die, then they'll face even more time locked up. Okay? He's going to be fine." He patted her shoulder awkwardly, wishing he was better at comforting people.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Hey, if you keep telling yourself he's going to die, you'll lose it. There's a chance he'll be fine. Hold onto it and save yourself some pain.." Lance said, looking at the situation practically. "Trust me, by now this thing is probably on the news and there are some cops or whatever on the way by now."

[Arriadne]
"I'm sure he will." Arriadne said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him. "Seriously, Caine. He got shot, he's been bleeding for a long time and I think we both know what that means." She looked away again, feeling tears spring into her eyes.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"A chance?" Robin demanded. "You think there's a chance he'll be fine? Oh, thank you, Lance, for your great words of wisdom; I'll be sure to keep that in mind- what are they doing with him now?" She hissed, almost hysterically, as two of the mercs lifted Jace up and disappeared out of the back doors.

[Caine]
"They're probably taking him outside to leave for an ambulance or the police... he'll be fine, Ari, okay?" Caine pushed his hand through his hair. "It was only in his shoulder, anyway- I mean, statistically, there isn't a very big chance he'll die. That isn't helping, is it? Oh, God..." He shook his head, wishing he'd stuck with comforting Robin.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Okay, sorry, wrong thing to say." Lance said. He didn't answer Robin's question, knowing that if he opened his mouth he'd probably only worsen the situation.

[Arriadne]
"He only got shot in the shoulder? How about I shoot-" She broke off, realizing that she could no longer watch Jace. "Oh God, they're probably taking him outside to kill him or something... Someone should help him!" Arriadne said frantically,

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin slumped to the floor and buried her head in her hands, starting to cry again, quietly this time. "Just stop trying. Please. He's going to die and we all know it." She wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them close to her chest.

[Caine]
"Fine, we don't have handcuffs anymore anyway." Caine sighed and went over to Lance. Shooting a worried look in Robin's direction, he said, "Come on, we're going to help Jace, even though he's probably getting help anyway, but..." He sighed, exasperated.  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos