Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"The fact that I nearly always talk to pretty girls does not mean I am addicted to it." Lance smirked, patting Jace on the head by way of greeting before taking the last available chair in the ward.

[Arriadne]
"And he kicked a brick why?" Arriadne smirked, trying to get the remote back. "Lance, you are completely addicted to talking to girls. You do it all the time." She pointed out.

[Jace]
Jace attempted to shrug, then winced. "I don't  know, I might have to." He answered Robin, then nodded in agreement with Arriadne. "All the time." He smirked.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"And the fact that I always have to have at least one cookie doesn't mean that I'm addicted to them." Robin said sarcastically, holding the remote out of Arriadne's reach. "And how should I know? He's like seven years younger than me. Everyone knows that teenage boys do weird things all the time."

[Caine]
"Totally addicted." Caine agreed with Arriadne, pushing his phone back into his shorts pockets and grinning at Lance. "And you strangely only talk to pretty girls, too."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"I'm talking to you," Lance pointed out with a smirk, " and while you may be on the feminine side, you're not all that pretty. But don't worry, we're friends anyway." He finished with a grin, winking at him. 

[Arriadne]
"Please don't tell me you've started flirting with boys too." Arriadne laughed, nearly sliding off the bed as she tried to lean forward to grab the remote. "But seriously, you do wink a lot. It's weird."

[Jace]
"I used to know this guy who was always winking at people. It turned out it was a condition." Jace mused. "And Ari, it's just a remote. Don't kill yourself over it." He rolled his eyes as she practically fell off the bed.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"I am not feminine!" Caine snapped, then glared at Robin as she started laughing. "Come on, Caine, no one spends that amount of money on suits." She said, leaning back in her chair with her feet on the railing on the side of Jace's bed. "You aren't getting the remote!"

[Robin]
Robin managed a full ten seconds with her feet resting on Jace's bed before she fell out of the chair, sending the remote skidding across the ground. "Okay, oww." She grunted, pushing herself up.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"Particularly not suits as hideous as the one you wore yesterday," Arriadne smirked. She let out a cheer as she practically dove for the remote. "Hah!" She said triumphantly, standing up. She started fiddling with it again.

[Jace]
"Hey, cut that out!" Jace let out a yelp as the front part of the bed rose with a sharp jerk. "Nope," Arriadne said cheerfully,  raising it up some more.

[Lance]
"And you guys say I'm immature." Lance chuckled, watching the two with interest. He burst into laughter as the door opened and Ari hurriedly threw the remote at Jace, trying to act innocent.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin hurriedly put her chair the right way up and sat down as a nurse bustled into the room. "Just going to change your bandage, love," she said to Jace, and Robin looked away as the bandage on his shoulder was taken off. She was never very good with blood.

[Caine]
Caine leaned over and took the remote, beginning to fiddle with it. "Not you, now," Robin said, and Caine grinned. "Yep, we can still change him into a human sandwich, don't you worry." He threw the remote to Lance, bored with it already.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"That's going to leave a scar," Arriadne commented, watching as the nurse changed the bandage. "Does it hurt much?"

[Jace]
"No, not at all." Jace said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He winced as the nurse cleaned the wound, before shooting Lance a glare. "Don't you dare."

[Lance]
Lance considered.  "Relax, I won't do a  thing. I'm responsible like that." He grinned,  throwing the remote to Robin.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"The funniest thing about this is that you didn't think that a bullet wound would hurt that much." Caine said to Arriadne, finishing his coffee and leaving the empty cup on the table beside Jace's bed.

[Robin]
Robin squeezed Jace's good hand, smiling at him. "So, good start to our holiday, right?" She laughed, catching the remote without looking up. "My reflexes are so good. God, I'm basically amazing, you should really feel lucky that you're going out with me." She poked Jace's wrist.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Nice to know you're picking up on my bragging skills, Robin." Lance smirked at her, moving his legs out of the way as the nurse finished her job and left the room with a reminder she'd be back later. "It's fun, isn't it?# He continued after she had left.

[Arriadne]
"Did I say that?" Arriadne denied it, laughing. She looked at Robin, "I feel the need to point out that Jace is lying in a hospital bed. Luck hardly seems to be the case here," she smirked.

[Jace]
"I don't know, I'm still feeling pretty lucky," Jace grinned at Robin, returning the squeeze. "I'm alive, for one. And my sister, who loves me a lot, is going to sneak me a coffee from the hallway. Right?" He looked at  Arriadne who sighed, but got up anyway.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"I need to go get coffee too, actually." Caine said, taking money out of his back pocket and heading out to the hallway. 
"There's people addicted to cigarettes who aren't as dependent as you." Robin called after him, but he'd already gone.

[Robin]
She rolled her eyes, looking at Arriadne. "Make sure he doesn't accidentally burn himself or something."
She grinned at Lance, putting her feet up on the railing on the side of Jace's bed. "It is fun, actually, but I think Jace is a tad bit sick of it now. Right, Jace?" 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

Me ish New :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos