Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Then which one is he? xDD They're all cute. ;3] [Arriadne] Arriadne unzipped her case to start unpacking, then just stood there staring at her clothes. "Eh, I'll do it later." She shrugged, walking onto the balcony. [Lance] Lance was taking all his stuff from his carry-on before noticing he'd forgotten his adapter-thing for his iPod. He went into Arriadne's room. "Hey, Ari can I borrow your iPod charger?" He asked. "I... forgot mine." [Arriadne] "Shocker." Arriadne rolled her eyes. "It's somewhere at the bottom of my suitcase." She added.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"Craz808" wrote:

[Then which one is he? xDD They're all cute. ;3] [Arriadne] Arriadne unzipped her case to start unpacking, then just stood there staring at her clothes. "Eh, I'll do it later." She shrugged, walking onto the balcony. [Lance] Lance was taking all his stuff from his carry-on before noticing he'd forgotten his adapter-thing for his iPod. He went into Arriadne's room. "Hey, Ari can I borrow your iPod charger?" He asked. "I... forgot mine." [Arriadne] "Shocker." Arriadne rolled her eyes. "It's somewhere at the bottom of my suitcase." She added.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[uh go onto my profile pictures and go to the picture called "caineh;D". All four of them are him, but the one I wanted is the one of him punching the camera. xD] [Robin] Robin walked out of her room in shorts, tour t-shirt and flipflops, staring at the long line of doors. She had forgotten which number Caine was. "Ah, well." She muttered, knocking on the nearest door, Arriadne's.  [Caine] Caine had finished unpacking and was lying on his bed, humming contently. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[XD Violent girl.] [Arriadne] Arriadne glared at the door. "It's open." She said, sitting on the edge of her bed. [Lance] Lance picked up the charger. "Hey," He said to Robin on the way out.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin raised an eyebrow. "Caine isn't in there, is he? Y'know, annoying dude that I was travelling with?" [... maybeee. xD]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Last I checked, no." He shook his head. [Arriadne] "Who is it?" Arriadne asked, getting up. [Lance] "That girl we took a cab with... what's your name?" He turned back to the girl.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Robin. I would say pleased to meet you but I'm not pleased at all and... yeah." She said, nodding. [she's just really blunt okay xD]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] "Feeling's mutual. I'm yet to meet someone who sas 'Pleased to meet you' and means it." Lance shrugged. [Arriadne] Arriadne walked up to the door impatiently. [Lance] "Ari, Robin. Robin, Arriadne. Try not to get us kicked out of here." Lance said, walking into his room. [XD i noticed.]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin rolled her eyes and walked off to find Caine. [Caine] Caine walked outside to see Arriadne's door open and Robin walking off. He walked up to the door. "Okay, I'm going to apologise for anything she just said. Sorry." He said to Arriadne, walking after Robin.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne smirked before closing her door and flopping back onto her bed. [Lance] Lance plugged the charger in and started playing Angry Birds on his phone.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen