Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh Darn it,I was stalking this Rp....This is Amazing,But Private!]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"chippi" wrote:

[Oh Darn it,I was stalking this Rp....This is Amazing,But Private!]
Thank you! ^-^

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[... thank you, I guess. :3] [Caine] "Robin. Wait up." Caine called from the other end of the hallway. [Robin] "We don't know each other, you don't exist, goodbye." Robin called back, pulling her flipflops off and walking down the stairs barefoot. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
[THis Rp is good.(: Just saying. Sorry to interrupt.]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Aw, Robin's so mean! XD] [Arriadne] Arriadne laughed quietly, listening to Robin and Caine in the hallway. [Lance] Lance didn't hear anything, being busy with Angry Birds and all. After a while, he put his phone down, going to Arriadne's room. "I'm going down to beach, coming?" He asked her. [Arriadne] Arriadne shrugged, getting up. "Yeah, one moment. Shoo."

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Thank you, again. :3] [THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF HER CHARACTER. xDD] [Caine] Caine rolled his eyes. "Robin, wait." He said, jumping over the railing of the stairs and landing in front of her. "We're stuck together, 'cause I'm not letting you go out on the streets of Spain alone, okay?" [Robin] Robin rolled her eyes. "So if someone tries to kill me or whatever, what are you gonna do? Scare them away with your hair?" She said, flicking his fringe before patting his cheek patronisingly and walking past him. [Caine] Caine snickered under his breath and followed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[XDD I KNOW, I KNOW, BUT STILL!] [And thanks. (Grin [Arriadne] Arriadne stepped out a couple minutes later in a white tank, shorts and Ray Bans. "Beach it is. I hear there's some good stores on the way." [Lance] "I hear there's professional pickpockets. You might as well give out your stuff, it'll be gone anyway." Lance rolled his eyes as they walked to the elevator

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin had finally managed to ditch Caine when he was sidetracked by some pretty Spanish girls who were fluttering their eyelashes at him. [Caine] Caine walked away with their n//mbers, smirking triumphantly. "Wait, where the hell did Robin go..." He muttered, walking in the direction of the beach.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "Thanks for lending me your wallet." Arriadne said, walking away as soon as they reached the beach. [Lance] "What the heck, I didn't-" Lance started, but Arriadne was already gone. He rolled his eyes. "Thief." He muttered, heading to one of those lounging chairs.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine] "ROBIN." Caine yelled, seeing her lying on the sand on a towel.  [Robin] "Dammit, I thought I lost you..." Robin muttered, sitting up and throwing him a towel from her bag. "Our friends from the cab are here." She said, raising an eyebrow.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

latest videos