Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne headed to a stall selling handcrafted jewellery, noticing that Robin and Caine were there. She started looking at some of the stuff being sold. [Lance] Lance struck up a conversation with a pretty Spanish girl lounging next to him.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Hey, you haven't got Arriadne's or whatever you call her n//mber yet, you should totally go talk to her and leave me alone." Robin said enthusiastically.  [Caine] Caine rolled his eyes, before getting up and walking over to the stall. "Hey, you were in the cab with us, right?" He asked Arriadne, smiling.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "Yeah." Arriadne answered him flatly, before picking up a necklace and turning to the stall owner. "How much is this?" She asked. [Lance] Lance was by now flirting with the girl, and she was accepting all his advances.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Good job." Robin yelled over to Caine. [Caine] "Shut up, Robin." Caine yelled back at her. "Hey, where's your friend, Lance, I think?" He asked Arriadne. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "I don't know, I left him after I stole his wallet." Arriadne shrugged. She scanned the beach. "Nope, don't know." She said. "Why are you asking anyway?" [Lance] Lance leaned in to kiss her when his phone rang. He shut it off, annoyed, before leaning in again.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine] Caine smirked. "'Cause he seems a hell of a lot more sociable than you. Bye." He said, before walking back to Robin. [Robin] Robin burst out laughing. "I didn't even know you could be as mean as me. Good job, dude." She said, pulling off her sunglasses and sitting up.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "Ooh, harsh." Arriadne rolled her eyes, turning back to the stall owner. She made a couple more purchases before wandering off to another stall. [Lance] (You know what, I'm just going to leave Lance out for a while... xDD)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[That might be for best... xD] [Caine] Caine sighed, slumping back on his towel and closing his eyes, groaning. [Robin] "So, thanks to you, I have now- by accident- become acquainted with a complete biotch and someone who seems to enjoy snogging Spanish girls." Robin muttered, pulling out her battered Harry Potter book and opening it.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm just feeling so dim right now... XD] [Arriadne] After a while, Arriadne started walking along the beach, looking for Lance since his cell was off. "Yay, first day of vacation and I meet two biotches. This is great." She sighed.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin whacked Caine on his back with her book. "I'm going swimming, coming?" [Caine] Caine groaned something that sounded like, "I'm sleeping." [Robin] "Suit yourself." Robin shrugged, pulling her shorts and top off- she was wearing a bikini underneath- and heading towards the sea.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos