Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne found Lance kissing some Spanish girl, and she pulled him away. "Uhm, yeah sorry." She said to the girl, who was looking at her weird. She dragged Lance away. [Lance] "What was that for?" Lance asked in irritation. [Arriadne] "Let's go. Unless you want to walk back, 'cause I've still got your wallet." She waved it in front of him. [Lance] "Sure." He shrugged. "On seconds thoughts, I'll stay for a while..." He grinned, catching sight of Robin in a bikini. [Arriadne] She followed his gaze, before rolling her eyes. "She hates you, now let's go."

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[*cough*pervert.*cough] [Robin] Caine was still asleep five minutes later, when Robin returned, shaking water out of her ear. She sat down, rubbing her hair and looking up, seeing Lance. She gave him a "wtf?" look.  [YES IT'S POSSIBLE OKAY. xD]

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[That's Lance for you. XD] [Arriadne]"You're on your own, dude." Arriadne muttered, walking off. [Lance] Lance looked away and ran after Arriadne, running a hand through his hair.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[He shouldn't act pervy with Robin. He'll pay for it. xD] [Robin] "Okay, so, we are now acquainted to a biotch and a pervert. I'm so happy I was stuck next to you on that flight." Robin said to Caine, rolling her eyes, picking her book up again. [Caine] "That's great, love you too." Caine muttered.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Ohhhhhh I know! X3] [Arriadne] "I wonder how long you'll last before Robin gets you." Arriadne said cheerfully. [Lance] "She was wearing a bikini, it's not my fault." Lance protested. [Arriadne] "Yeah, we all know you'll stare at anything female and dressed in a bikini." Arriadne rolled her eyes.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin pulled her shorts and tank tops on, kicking Caine in the leg. "I'm going to get lunch in the hotel, see ya."  [Caine] Caine groaned in response. "Can't you let me sleep in peace?" [Robin] Robin snickered, picking her book and duffel bag up, heading back to the hotel barefoot. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Once they got to the hotel, Arriadne headed straight to her room, feeling the effect of jet lag now. [Lance] Lance headed to the hotel restaurant to get something to eat.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin headed to the hotel restaurant, it was a serve-yourself sort of thing, she grabbed a plate and started putting food on it.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance] Lance spotted Robin serving herself and groaned. He got in line behind her and grabbed a plate, piling food on it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Afternoon, pervert." Robin said to him, looking over her shoulder at him as she forked some chicken salad onto her plate.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Words that start with C.

latest videos