Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Buzz-Lika-Bee and Blaise's PRIVATE RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I smiled and kissed his lips deeply, running my hands down his chest slowly. He's such a good kisser. Shadow: I but my lip when I saw her and I pulled her close, pinning her to the wall and kissing her deeply.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Luna: I smiled and kissed his lips deeply, running my hands down his chest slowly. He's such a good kisser. Shadow: I but my lip when I saw her and I pulled her close, pinning her to the wall and kissing her deeply.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Mason- The place between my legs started to grow.. I was sure she felt it poking her threw my jeans. I laid her down slowly. "We need some practice." I said and I kissed her neck, su..cking slightly.. "you taste so sweet..." I whispered. My hand trailed up her stomach, outlining her brah.  Lia- I allowed him to kiss me.. I was getting more and more turned on by each second.. I loved how he pinned me like that.. It made me want him more.. I kissed him hungrily, and bit his lip softly and playfully 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I moaned softly and kissed his lips hungrily, getting turned on by his.. Excitement. I slowly took off his shirt and smiled. Shadow: I smiled and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I kissed down her neck slowly, nibbling on certain places.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Mason- I removed my jeans and boxers, and I helped with her clothing.. I kissed all over her chest, and I kissed her stomach.. Then lower.. After I Hearn her moan, I kissed her lips, and slowly went in...  Lia- I tugged on his jeans hungrily.. I hated the suspense he put me in at times.. I removed all my clothing, with his help. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I closed my eyes and squeezed his shoulders, moaning softly. I laid on my back on the couch and pulled him on top of me. "Give me all you got." I whispered. Shadow: I removed the rest of my clothes and laid her down, me hovering over her. I kissed her neck and slowly went in.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Mason- "With pleasure..." I said and I slowly started to bang into her, hearing her moans and yells were music to my ears... I went a little faster.. Lia- "more..." I begged him.. I wanted his whole body.. To taste evey part of him.. To love him forever.. I moaned loudly.. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I threw my head back, arched my back, and let out a pleasurable scream. "Oh my god Mason!" I gasped, wrapping my legs around his waist. Shadow: I pushed into her harder and faster, growling in her ear. "You are.. So hot.." I hissed in her ear.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Mason- I held her tighter, going even deeper.. Any second I would explode... And I did.. I stopped... I panted, taking a small breather...  Lia- "and your so.... Big..." I moaned again, I tugged his hair gently. I wrapped my legs tighter around him.. Feeling undeniable pleasure 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I finally relaxed and I wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes. "That was.. So good.." I whispered. Shadow: Soon I had exploded and I was laying beside her, panting. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed the top of her head.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

latest videos