Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kenny: I look at Cally and then Karsten. "Uh, if that's alright. . . Then, yeah, that'd be cool." I smile, yum, rich peoples dinner. Noa: My eyes widen. "T-tatertot. . . ." I say quietly. "You knew him?" I ask him. "You knew Itsuki. H-he talked about a kid he called Tatertot a lot. He would skip school, and hang out with him." I look at the picture. "Y-you're Tatertot. . !?"

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Cally: I could tell that Kenny was excited for tonight. "Awesome, Noa will have to be babysit Karen a little longer then." i say, letting it slip out. I try to act casual, Kenny doesn't know what my parents will do if they find out. Tatsko: I could barely hear Noa as she uttered the words. I tried to erase Suki completely, but now that I know why he disappeared. . .I finally remembered why I took Noa to 4 that day. I wanted her to meet Suki. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I mean, yeah. Yeah, I'm Tatertot." I say. I look at the picture again, and see an old friend. But I also remember something. Waking up one night, shaking, and crying. I couldn't remember what I had dreamt of, but it was a nightmare. The nightmare was Suki, and the girl he always talked about, No. They were playing, and he accidentally cut his arm, really bad. The dream ended there. I open my eyes, and I tear fell down my cheek. I killed Suki, I killed Itsuki. I look at Noa then back down, putting my head in my hands, quietly sobbing. It was me, I killed him, I put Noa through all of that misery. Suki didn't show up because he didn't like me, or wasn't allowed to. He didn't show up because I dreamed of his death. Now, I really missed Suki.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Look! You can see his boxers!
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Noa: I stare at him and then move to kneel on the floor in front of him and rub my hand on his back comfortingly. "Hey, what're you crying for? There's no reason to do that. You know, he really liked you. He talked about you a lot." I continue to rub his back. "In that box. . . If you're Tatertot. . .  I have something for you. From him." I tell him remembering the old style compass, remembering some of the last things Itsuki told me. Karen: My eyes widen. "Tatertot was the kid he was talking about! He was worried about you! He said that he was sad you didn't come to his birthday." Kenny: I nod. "Yeah, I never gave her a time I would get Karen in the first place." I say with a shrug.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Karsten: Noa, Kenny. Those are Hideo's children. Play it smoothly, this girl is stupid. If you do it bluntly she'll catch on. "Karen? Oh, then wheres Tatsko?" I ask her.  Cally: Oh ho ho ho! I get it now. "Tatsko? Who's he?" I ask him. Tatsko: Worried about me? Something for me? Guilt, guilt was the only thing I felt. It was so heavy, I could feel the weight on my shoulders. I wipe my face and sit up straight, nodding slightly. "Uum, okay." I say weakly. Do I tell her? Would she hate me? I didn't know. I wanted to scream, scream everything out, have someone come and help me. Tell me what to do. I wish Suki were here right now. I wish something would have happened to prevent the dream.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kenny: I look at Cally confused, but don't say anything. Noa: I stand up. "I'll be right back." I say quietly. I can't believe it. Tatsko is Tatertot. . . ? I wish Itsuki were here, I'm sure he would've liked this outcome. . . I get to my room, grab the box from earlier and walk back out. I sit down on the floor in front of the couch and open the box in my lap. Carefully I take the compass out and hold it out for him. "He told me that if I ever met Tatertot to give this to him." Karen: I look at the box. "What's in there?" I ask and Noa looks at me and smiles a bit. "Just some of Itsuki's stuff."

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Karsten: I simply shrug. I'll tell Janelle later, its obvious Kaitlin likes "Kenken." "Get in the car you two."  Tatsko: I look down and take the item. It was the compass he found the day we met. I remember thinking it was a pocket watch, I flipped out and asked if it worked. But he said it was just a compass. I rubbed my thumb over the cover, holding back more tears. I click the button at the top, and a piece of paper falls out, near Noa's legs. She picks it up and looks at it.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Doing this on my mothers phone. Noa: The small folded piece of paper fells thick. I unfold it gingerly and look at it. It's not a piece of paper, it's a picture. I look at it, there's a smiling younger Tatsko, and two adults standing with him. A woman that looks a lot like Hana, she's wearing a very dirty what looks like a maid uniform that they wear at hotels. The man looks like someone really serious. But he too os dirty. "Are these your parents?" I ask him, passing the picture to him. Once he takes it, I realize that is says something on the back. Karen: I look over at the creased picture in Tatsok's hand. Where these his parents?

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
SMILEY FACE! Tatsko: I take the photo in my hand and stare down at it. My breath was taken away for a moment, as I realized what it was. It was the only photo taken of me and my parents. I remember Suki asking me if I had baby pictures of myself, when I answered with a no. That I had never been taken a picture of, he flipped out, and took a picture of my family, when I was around 11. I hadn't noticed how much I had forgotten what they looked like. The features of their faces, their height, the length of their hair, I had completely forgotten. I realized my mouth was open a bit, and I shut it immediately. "Yeah." I whisper, not including an explanation. The picture was old, as if it had been folded for a long time. Behind my parents was our front porch, muddy, crusty hand prints on the front door and through the wall from when I messed with the mud after it rained. I remembered doing that so long ago, when I was about 8, mom and dad were frustrated, but decided to keep it there. Also on the front porch wall, was what I had for breakfast that day, if I remember correctly. Peanut butter and jelly, with an apple. Before I knew it, there was a bright smile spread across my face, the picture already bringing back memories. Dad with a serious expression, and mom smiling slightly, beautifully. Me waving my hands up, forming peace signs, smiling so big, I didn't even know it was possible for me to smile that large with the life I had then. I notice a drop of water fall on it, but then realize that it was a tear. I wipe my face, and my smile fades into a frown. I wish they were here to see the photo for the first time. I wish mommy were here to laugh at dad for looking like a scary guy. For daddy to complain about my childish peace signs, to point out the wholes in my shirt too. But they weren't here, and honestly, I had no idea where they truly were. And that hurt the most.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Back to using mom's phone. Noa: I smile a bit. That was them, they"re personalities were reflected in the picture. That also meant Itsuki knew them. I couldn't help but be a little jealous about this. I stare at the back of the picture recognizing the handwriting easily. "What does it say?" I ask. "On the back?"

Curses [Private RP!]

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Tatsko:  I look at Noa, then flip the picture. On the back was something written in pencil. The letters foreign for a moment, but when I look closely, I could notice them. I decipher the words as I read them aloud. "They forgive you, I'm sure of it." Then, was his name, Suki, signed. This struck more guilt, but I tried my best to ignore it. I hadn't known what to say, staring down at his words, words that meant so much to me, especially now. I let a weak smile form.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you have the Chance....

my minecraft servers arnt working

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

my minecraft servers arnt working

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos