Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

GrimmAbsol-chan and rusty111 private rp

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Bleach is the rp! create a character or choose a bleach character!

Sweden And Finland: They are the law.

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katsu Tamotsu Gender: girl Soulreaper 4th seat of squad 11 Personality: Kind but commanding. She is nice to squad 4 but rude to her squad. She is loyal to Captain Zaraki. Some squad members think she does not belong in squad 11. But she loves to fight. Zanpakutō: Unmei no kage or 運命の影 (Shadow of Destiny) Looks:

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
name: mosikaro sitoryzu gender: male substitot soulreaper nice to people in generol but hates people that bouly peopole. zompakuto: kisil potul zithw (ruoler of wind) looks: has grean heir a school uniform tall and strung but all ways has a smiol.

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: I was standing in the squad 11 training hall watching the lower seats fight. The fighters stopped and stared at the door way. 2 soulreaper had entered, one with orange hair the other with green hair. I did not recognize them.

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
ichigo: i toled you that we where going the wrong way!!!!!! mosikaro: o just shut up and falow your capton ichigo besids the head capton is exspeting us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: "What squad are you two from? Why are you in the squad 11 barracks?!" I yell at them

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
ichiog: we dont have a squad we are substittuts. but he is stronger so he is the capeon. *ponts at me*

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: I could feel the excitement rushing through me. " Well that makes two of us!"

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
mosikro: well.... can you tell us wich direchon to  go??????????????

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: "Are you lost or something?! How can I can tell you what direction to go if I don't know where your going? And who are you anyway?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say eggs win ! !

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved