Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ruff Life~Private,no you cant join ,idc who you are.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
smile you know what its about Form; Name;Justin Age;16 Looks; Personality;Doesnt care,weird,dark,and different Other;Hates his parents,does drugs/alcohol 

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Okays! smile Form: Name: Torin Age: 16 Looks: ....getting.... Personality: timid, smart, angry but nice, friendly because she feels like she has to be, emo Other: faints at the sight of blood, uses singing and sonwriting at her way to vent, burns herself, abused by her family

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ready?)

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah and I'm trying to post a pic)

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(smile ok) I woke up,still a little high and drunk from last nights fun.I sighed and stood up and pulled my jeans and shirt back on then went up the stairs from my basement room and walked outside,pulling sunglasses on and not paying attention to my parents and doing nothing but walking around.I needed another fix,but had to wait till tonight,when Madisons party started tonight,she was my cousin,and I loved her parties 99% of the time you wouldnt remember what happened that night

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't need to wake up because I never went to sleep the night before. I rolled over, groaning when I saw it was time to get up, and got out of bed. My lighter was still on the nightstand where I left it, I was considering using it again but decided not before school. I heard my parents yelling, must be fighting, so I dressed quickly in my tight skirt and black top, id do my make up later for the party. I snuck out the back door to avoid my parents violent blows.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed,I was kicked out of school and banned,I wasnt allowed to be but 20 ft away,so I went to the park and sat down,waiting,I had 12 hours before the party and I wasnt going to enjoy ever second of it 

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting in class, ignoring the teachers droning voice, and staring out the window. I wanted to be outside so badly, I longed for the fresh air. I couldn't wait for tonight, I desparately wanted to party...possibly even try some new ways to forget my problems. My parents won't miss me tonight, they'll be busy at the b.a.r. anyways. I wanted to be around with people that understood me, but that won't ever happen.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up and went home,as soon as I walked in my dad flung me to the floor beating me.After his 30 minute rage was over,I went into my room,locking the door  and sitting down on my bed and turning my loud music on and lighting a cigarette taking a long inhale and then exhale ,I closed my eyes and leaned back.Somedays  I just wished it could all end

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally school was over! I walked out of school and made my way home I was glad to be out that place, it seemed worse than toruture. When I got home I tried to sneak in the back door like I usually do but my mom was in the kitchen. She yelled at, I kept walking. She told me to stop, I kept walking. She grabbed my hair, I screamed. She hit me, I pushed her away and ran to my room. I locked the door, grabbed the lighter and lifted the side of my shirt. I really just wanted out of everything.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

Higher Power Game

School Goals

latest videos