Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Your post? Say I just left in the cab for the airport?

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Si. :3 Did I really just let her go?... I felt like my chest had exploded, and truthfully... I... I didn't know why. That one kiss changed something in me... It felt like she was worth everything to me now... But, hey! Live doesn't always work out for you... I ended up sitting at home right as her flight landed and she texted me, like she said she would which made me smile wider.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The weeks went on,and everything was getting worse. I couldn't get a place,didn't have friends for the moment. I felt so bad for complaining to Adam for it,after all,he didn't need to worry about me. Then,one day,Josh came.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few months, I noticed something starting to happen. We spent less and less time talking. We were still in touch, of course... We'd agreed to stay that way until we died, but I remembered this from somewhere... She was dating again... Good for her. I'm glad she either fixed things or moved on... If she was with Josh again... It bugged me, but it wasn't any of my business... However... I was in pain... She couldn't be mine anymore... She wasn't the Ashley I'd been talking to... She was happy, and oddly enough, and as happy as that made me. I was hurt...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Five years,Ashley. It took a surgery for me to ask you to be mine,"Josh explained to me one night as we sat on the couch,his hand on my shoulder as I laid my head on his lap. I nodded softly,closing my eyes as he continued, "I lost you once...because I was stupid, and drunk,and confused. I never want to hurt, or loose you again. Five years ago...to the day...Now I have a more important question... Marry me?" I cried,and laughed,and said yes,of coarse. How could I say No? After a few days of spreading the news to my family,I called Adam. If Adam and I...if we ever got those sweet moments back,dear God,I swear I would be his forever. I'd dreamt about it since I was fourteen... As much as it hurt,I had to tell him.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
The conversation went on for hours... And each second felt like I was drinking vinegar by the bottle... It made me happy, make no mistake. She was happy, and that was everything I wanted. If I ever had to see her in the state she was in when he lost her the first time I would die myself... I kept my composure until we hung up and I fell back on my mattress... Just... Staring up at the ceiling and thinking... 

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I instantly lit up when he had answered the phone. The twist in my stomach disappeared and I was able to just talk,about anything and everything. It was amazing to hear his voice,after so many months of just texting,and when we hung up,I almost felt a little sad. I stared at the contact photo I had for him,us together at the game in Atlanta... "I love you,"I whispered to myself before locking the screen and walking away.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[You wanna timeskip? ;3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh and I began to plan the wedding,aiming for something in September,so we had plenty of time. I made sure to talk to Adam at least once a week,usually by text. I didn't talk about the wedding,or I tried not to. It was difficult with him...

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my chest lift a bit when I noticed the I.D on the locked screen. I picked it up, as fast as I possibly could and replied eagerly. Hi there, Stranger. Wink I sent, playfully as I laid back. I wasn't mad, as much as just... Well, sad...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos