Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey you! I sent joyfully,sitting back against the kitchen counter. I listened as the chicken sizzled in the pan,a happy sizzling sound. I sighed faintly,shouldn't I be happy,like the chicken?

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
It's good to hear from you! :3 I stated, as I ran my fingers smoothly open the touch screen. This never happened... She'd never been this distance... How funny, in the complete opposite side of the country and she has been that way until now... So!... How's Jooooosssh? ;3

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
'He's good,at work right now with his Dad. Want to talk?'I sent,flipping the chicken,the opposite side sizzling now.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
That made me smile much more. Only problem... I didn't know if I could stay happy with the subject... Put your best foot forward, right?... I scrolled back to the top of the page and pressed the grey call button, her picture popping up just behind several buttons, mute, speaker, etc... I pressed it to my ear and waited for the quiet click. "Hi ya!"

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey there,hun, "I said happily,my spirits lifting as soon as I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I...loved him,so much. Why was I going to marry Josh?

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but smile when I heard her sweet voice and I sat back on my bed, fully content with just... Listening for a near hour. I heard the door in the background and with that, she told me that she had to go and she hung up. "I love you!" I called, a little to late. It stung a little that we never said it anymore, not in person anyway.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I took Josh's hug as he walked in and smiled a little. He looked at the chicken on the stove,"Do we have anything other than chicken and hamburger?"He asked softly. I shook my head,"No,No we don't, "I said quietly,shaking my head. Josh was always criticizing everything everyone said or did about everything. He had been that way for as long as I knew him. Always.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Do you wanna timeskip? ;3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The wedding got closer,and closer,and on August 11th, I called Adam. When I got his voicemail,I had to sigh sadly. We hadn't talked lately,not well enough for me,anyways. I listened to the operator and began speaking after the beep,"Hey Adam,I know it's been awhile,and I really want to wish you an awesome birthday. I would love it if you could come out here for the wedding...I'll pay for the ticket,luggage,everything...I really,really miss you...I love you,happy birthday,"I said before quickly hitting the red end button and setting my phone on the bathroom counter. I put my hand over my mouth as a few tears streaked down my face. My voice had began to crack when I said I missed him. I sat down on the tile floor,and took a deep breath. I turned my phone off,deciding it would be a good time to sleep.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on my bed several hours later and I noticed something after playing it back several times... She was crying... Over what, I wasn't sure but I had a gut feeling that it was over me... "Hey, girly... I just wanted to say thanks for my birthday wishes and... Yeah, that sounds like fun. Don't worry about the pay, I'll cover it, OK?... I should be out the weekend before... Sound good? Oh, I forgot you didn't pick up!" I stated, with a quiet chuckle and I sighed silently. "Well... Text me stranger!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

latest videos