Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
When Josh got home he had actually laid down with me and went to sleep also. I woke up at about around eight o'clock and turned my phone on. I listened to the message several times and then texted him,'Hey,sorry I missed your call,was asleep.'

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been up for a while when I noticed that my phone lit up. I picked it up, and laughed a little as I quietly replied. "Tis Otay. :3" I sent, silently as I closed my eyes and laid back down on my bed. I couldn't help but be excited for the flight down...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
'I'm really happy that you are coming,I miss you.' I sent,glancing at Josh before crawling out of bed and venturing to the kitchen.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled just a little and stood up slowly, walking around the house quietly. Well, apartment. I'd moved out just after she left. "I know... I miss you too... ILoveYou. (:" I sent silently as I grabbed a spook from the drawer, starting on my cereal

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
'I love you too!(:' I sent with a faint smile,setting my phone onto the counter before walking to the cupboard. Nothing looked appetizing,so I decided to just not eat.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
As the weeks went by I slowly started to get more and more anxious to get up there... I didn't really know why, other ten wanting to see her of course... But other then that... She was with Josh, and ontop of THAT getting married. I just needed to see her...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I had told Josh that I needed to be alone when Adam came,and I stood in the Pocatello airport,more nervous than anything. I had so much to say,to do. I couldn't stand still as I waited.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I almost sprinted through the gate and found my bags, running to the front of the airport. My breath was gone as I saw her familiar figure and I threw my arms around her, laughing quietly. "Poof..." I whispered, quietly in her ear.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're here!"I attempted to yell,but it came out as a pathetic whispered in his ear as I embraced him tightly,shuffling my face into his neck tightly. Oh my God...he was here. Right here,in Pocatello... I took in a shuddering breath,trying to catch it.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly inhaled, taking in her scent... I know it was weird, but that was the last thing that I taken note of before she had left me so long ago. I exhaled, slowly and slowly pulled away from her, staring into her eyes for several minutes before I tightened my arms around her... I wasn't going to let her go...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos