Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
When Josh got home he had actually laid down with me and went to sleep also. I woke up at about around eight o'clock and turned my phone on. I listened to the message several times and then texted him,'Hey,sorry I missed your call,was asleep.'

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been up for a while when I noticed that my phone lit up. I picked it up, and laughed a little as I quietly replied. "Tis Otay. :3" I sent, silently as I closed my eyes and laid back down on my bed. I couldn't help but be excited for the flight down...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
'I'm really happy that you are coming,I miss you.' I sent,glancing at Josh before crawling out of bed and venturing to the kitchen.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled just a little and stood up slowly, walking around the house quietly. Well, apartment. I'd moved out just after she left. "I know... I miss you too... ILoveYou. (:" I sent silently as I grabbed a spook from the drawer, starting on my cereal

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
'I love you too!(:' I sent with a faint smile,setting my phone onto the counter before walking to the cupboard. Nothing looked appetizing,so I decided to just not eat.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
As the weeks went by I slowly started to get more and more anxious to get up there... I didn't really know why, other ten wanting to see her of course... But other then that... She was with Josh, and ontop of THAT getting married. I just needed to see her...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I had told Josh that I needed to be alone when Adam came,and I stood in the Pocatello airport,more nervous than anything. I had so much to say,to do. I couldn't stand still as I waited.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I almost sprinted through the gate and found my bags, running to the front of the airport. My breath was gone as I saw her familiar figure and I threw my arms around her, laughing quietly. "Poof..." I whispered, quietly in her ear.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're here!"I attempted to yell,but it came out as a pathetic whispered in his ear as I embraced him tightly,shuffling my face into his neck tightly. Oh my God...he was here. Right here,in Pocatello... I took in a shuddering breath,trying to catch it.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly inhaled, taking in her scent... I know it was weird, but that was the last thing that I taken note of before she had left me so long ago. I exhaled, slowly and slowly pulled away from her, staring into her eyes for several minutes before I tightened my arms around her... I wasn't going to let her go...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos