Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
This was why I didn't want Josh to come,because Adam and I were just going to stand here,holding eachother, as long as we could. I had also told Josh that Adam wasn't landing for another hour,so him and I could be alone. I adjusted my arms around him as he held me for the second time,"I missed you,"I whispered into his shoulder.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood there in silence, just... Kind of shuddering. It'd finally sunken in that I was here, and that she was with me... I slowly... Oh so slowly, pulled away from her and stared into her eyes as our foreheads met quietly. "I missed you too... So much..." I whispered, silently as my eyes slowly opened. 

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kept me eyes closed for a second,before finally opened them,catching his soft,warm hazel eyes. I couldn't help but smile and blinked,"It's been too long...for everything...."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I gently ran my nose over hers and I slowly pulled away, my arms still around her waist. "I know... I love you..." I whispered, quietly in her ear before I found her warm eyes again.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you too,"I whispered,running my fingers through his hair...he had cut. I had to smile as I looked him over,he had definitely matured a bit. How crazy...

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't break our eye contact for several minutes and I gently hugged her once again. I couldn't... I couldn't get enough of her. I slowly picked my bags off the ground, unaware that she'd misinformed Josh as I slowly stepped back from her, having to fight the eager urge to take her in my arms and kiss her with all the passion and love I could give her. "Should we go?..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well...I told Josh we wouldn't be back for an hour...Want to go get some lunch?"I asked,as I pulled my car keys from my jacket pocket. I...I had to look in the direction of my car. I wanted to cry,because I knew I couldn't have him like I wanted,but I couldn't help but grin because he was here.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah!" I stated, at least trying to seem happy... Here she was, a beautiful girl that I had spend so many years building a relationship with her, I was in love with her. She was right in front of me... And I couldn't have her... I slowly walked behind her and softly hugged her when I set my bags in the back of the car. "I love you... So much..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly wrapped my arms around him,again,swallowing the lump in my throat. My eyes shined with tears,which did not fall,as I looked up to the sky,nodding after a second,"I love you too."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed one slow tear gently running down her cheek and I softly touched her cheek, brushing it away quietly. "A wot..." I whispered, slowly as I gently kissed her cheek and pulled away. It was only ment to be friendly but... I wanted it to be more, and that wouldn't ever change...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

l1 = ur fate

l2d = percent of my body donnated to emogi...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

L3D = how much I way

L3D = how much I way

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos