Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
This was why I didn't want Josh to come,because Adam and I were just going to stand here,holding eachother, as long as we could. I had also told Josh that Adam wasn't landing for another hour,so him and I could be alone. I adjusted my arms around him as he held me for the second time,"I missed you,"I whispered into his shoulder.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood there in silence, just... Kind of shuddering. It'd finally sunken in that I was here, and that she was with me... I slowly... Oh so slowly, pulled away from her and stared into her eyes as our foreheads met quietly. "I missed you too... So much..." I whispered, silently as my eyes slowly opened. 

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kept me eyes closed for a second,before finally opened them,catching his soft,warm hazel eyes. I couldn't help but smile and blinked,"It's been too long...for everything...."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I gently ran my nose over hers and I slowly pulled away, my arms still around her waist. "I know... I love you..." I whispered, quietly in her ear before I found her warm eyes again.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you too,"I whispered,running my fingers through his hair...he had cut. I had to smile as I looked him over,he had definitely matured a bit. How crazy...

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't break our eye contact for several minutes and I gently hugged her once again. I couldn't... I couldn't get enough of her. I slowly picked my bags off the ground, unaware that she'd misinformed Josh as I slowly stepped back from her, having to fight the eager urge to take her in my arms and kiss her with all the passion and love I could give her. "Should we go?..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well...I told Josh we wouldn't be back for an hour...Want to go get some lunch?"I asked,as I pulled my car keys from my jacket pocket. I...I had to look in the direction of my car. I wanted to cry,because I knew I couldn't have him like I wanted,but I couldn't help but grin because he was here.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah!" I stated, at least trying to seem happy... Here she was, a beautiful girl that I had spend so many years building a relationship with her, I was in love with her. She was right in front of me... And I couldn't have her... I slowly walked behind her and softly hugged her when I set my bags in the back of the car. "I love you... So much..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly wrapped my arms around him,again,swallowing the lump in my throat. My eyes shined with tears,which did not fall,as I looked up to the sky,nodding after a second,"I love you too."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed one slow tear gently running down her cheek and I softly touched her cheek, brushing it away quietly. "A wot..." I whispered, slowly as I gently kissed her cheek and pulled away. It was only ment to be friendly but... I wanted it to be more, and that wouldn't ever change...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Panic! At The Disco♥.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Anyone like Bruno Mars?

latest videos