Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I closed my eyes,feeling the moisture of my tears smooth away. I opened them,nodding softly. I wanted to lean in and kiss him,but couldn't. I walked around the car and got in the driver's seat,clearing my eyes and sighing sadly.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood behind the car for a second and just closed my eyes, relaxing before I opened them slowly. This trip... As fun as it would be, it would be painful... [Wanna Timeskip? :3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Lunch was quiet,and I didn't eat much,seeing as we spoke more than anything,and I wasn't hungry. I had finally realized why I was getting married. It was the same reason I stayed with Josh through high-school, and the same exact reason I EVER said yes I n the first place...I thought it was right,and figured I would be happy in the end. I was familiar with Josh...Why say No? I smiled at Adam,fakely, "Ready to meet Josh?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her warm eyes for a second and then nodded slowly. "I've been ready for a few years now..." I whispered, as I slowly walked through the door just as she did. I saw Josh standing in the kitchen and I softly shook his hand, trying to seem as comfortable as I possibly could be around the guy that was about to take away the girl of my dreams...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled faintly as they spoke,and nodded,"I'll let you two get associated,I need to go to the bathroom,"I said quietly,turning down the hallway. I closed the door and had to breath for a second,before flushing the toilet to make the boys think I was doing what I said I was doing... I couldn't breath,honestly,both these boys...now men,were in one room. I loved one so much more than the other... and I was marrying the wrong guy.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
A few hours later the whole exictment of us meeting finally had finally died down and I stood at the door holding my bags and a taxi downstairs. "Well... I guess I should go and check in..." I stated, calmly as Ashley led me down toward the street. "I love you..." I whispered, softly as I hugged her one last time. I slipped slowly into the cab and I was driven down the road silently, nearing the hotel at the same time I approached tears...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't breath,again,as the taxi drove away from our town house. I shook my head. I wanted to go see him,like he did when I left his home in a cab. The week was slow,and I was being a driver for all our other traveling guests. I called him,a few days before The wedding,"Hey..."I paused to smile,"Want to come to my final dress fitting?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Timeskip? :3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Go ahead]

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't say no... I didn't want too. I slowly opened the door to the address she'd given me, a small bridal shop that actually wasn't bad... It could probably compete with some of the bigwigs. I felt my eyes scan around the shop before I spotted her quietly. I gave her a gentle wave and walked to her suddenly and as fast as I could... Without being rushed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos