Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I closed my eyes,feeling the moisture of my tears smooth away. I opened them,nodding softly. I wanted to lean in and kiss him,but couldn't. I walked around the car and got in the driver's seat,clearing my eyes and sighing sadly.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood behind the car for a second and just closed my eyes, relaxing before I opened them slowly. This trip... As fun as it would be, it would be painful... [Wanna Timeskip? :3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Lunch was quiet,and I didn't eat much,seeing as we spoke more than anything,and I wasn't hungry. I had finally realized why I was getting married. It was the same reason I stayed with Josh through high-school, and the same exact reason I EVER said yes I n the first place...I thought it was right,and figured I would be happy in the end. I was familiar with Josh...Why say No? I smiled at Adam,fakely, "Ready to meet Josh?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her warm eyes for a second and then nodded slowly. "I've been ready for a few years now..." I whispered, as I slowly walked through the door just as she did. I saw Josh standing in the kitchen and I softly shook his hand, trying to seem as comfortable as I possibly could be around the guy that was about to take away the girl of my dreams...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled faintly as they spoke,and nodded,"I'll let you two get associated,I need to go to the bathroom,"I said quietly,turning down the hallway. I closed the door and had to breath for a second,before flushing the toilet to make the boys think I was doing what I said I was doing... I couldn't breath,honestly,both these boys...now men,were in one room. I loved one so much more than the other... and I was marrying the wrong guy.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
A few hours later the whole exictment of us meeting finally had finally died down and I stood at the door holding my bags and a taxi downstairs. "Well... I guess I should go and check in..." I stated, calmly as Ashley led me down toward the street. "I love you..." I whispered, softly as I hugged her one last time. I slipped slowly into the cab and I was driven down the road silently, nearing the hotel at the same time I approached tears...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't breath,again,as the taxi drove away from our town house. I shook my head. I wanted to go see him,like he did when I left his home in a cab. The week was slow,and I was being a driver for all our other traveling guests. I called him,a few days before The wedding,"Hey..."I paused to smile,"Want to come to my final dress fitting?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Timeskip? :3]

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Go ahead]

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't say no... I didn't want too. I slowly opened the door to the address she'd given me, a small bridal shop that actually wasn't bad... It could probably compete with some of the bigwigs. I felt my eyes scan around the shop before I spotted her quietly. I gave her a gentle wave and walked to her suddenly and as fast as I could... Without being rushed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos