Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned as soon as I saw him,and practically met him in the middle,hugging him tightly,"Right on time,"I said in his ear. I hadn't changed yet,been waiting for him. I didn't ask anyone else to come,just me and just him. I needed to be alone with him. I pulled back from the hug after a moment,"I will go change,just take a seat here,"I said,motioning to a green couch,"And I'll be right back."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her slowly walk away and I softly wrapped my arms around her for a second longer. "I'll be waiting..." I whispered, gently before I sat down calmly and waited... I didn't know why, but us being alone made me happy...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
With the help of the shop manager,I got into my dress. It wasn't me,and I didn't love it,but it was pretty. It was a silk fabric,slightly ball gown on the bottom,and had thick white straps. Also,it had a pale pink sash,another thing I didn't like. I never,ever liked pink. The women put a veil on my head,and I walked out slowly,"Hey,Adam,"I said quietly,stepping up on the small level.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked into her warm eyes, and that, for a while, was all that I saw... Just her face... I smiled just a little when I remembered that I was supposed to be helping her decide on a dress and I nodded, slowly. "It's great!" I stated, truthfully... She looked beautiful... She only looked a little uncomfortable.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave a faint smile,sighing as I looked down at my dress. We had bought it,because it was pretty and cheap. I slowly stepped off the pedestal,sitting next to him on the couch slowly,"Thanks,"I said quietly. I thought I wanted to get married,and I did,but not yet...not this soon,and not to this guy.I looked up,catching his eye,"Houdini... I..."I lookedbdown at my hands,not sure what to say.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed her glance to the ground and toward the dress. I reached over to her lightly and softly lifted her chin. "You... Look beautiful..." I whispered, gently as I gave her that same soft little smile that I always gave.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I heaved a heavy sigh and wrapped my arms around him slowly. I wanted to tell him everything. I wanted to tell him that I loved him,and was totally in love with him. I wanted to tell him that I didn't want to marry Josh,and I didn't want this go down the way it was happening. I wanted to kiss him,and be able to lay down on a couch and just hold his hand. Why... Why couldn't I say any of this to him?

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her warm eyes just as long as I could and then I softly let our foreheads met silently, feeling the heat radiating between us... We loved each other... And that would never change... "I wuv you... A wot..." I whispered, softly in her ear as I pulled her into me gently.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly,resting the bridge of y nose against his neck. It was like we were fourteen again,talking like little kids. It's funny. When we spoke like children,it was like we meant it the purest,"I wuv you,too...More than you even know,"I whispered softly,slowly pulling back and sighing as I stood. The manager glanced at me and I nodded,"I'm going to go change out of this dress,"I said slowly,walking back to the changing room with the elderly woman. She smiled at me,"You and your fiance are truly in love,"she said as she began to untie the back of my gown. I shook my head slowly,"That's not my fiance..." She frowned as she slid the gown over my head,"Now,my dear,you don't mess with an old ticker like mine. Are you sure that's not him? Because darling,they way you two look at each other is what true love is... He must really love you if he is letting you marry someone else,"she said,walking out of the changing room. I got back into my jeans and striped shirt. I walked out and looked at him, opening my arms,"I need another hug..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened my eyes slowly when I noticed her walking out. I slowly stood and walked toward her, the smile slowly growing across my face. I wrapped her in another soft hug, running my hands very softly down her back. "Why's that?..." I whispered, gently in her ear as I slowly pulled away from her. I stared into her eyes and I sighed gently as our foreheads connected again. "What's wrong?..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos