Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you,too,"I whispered softly,my eyes rested closed in exhaustion. It had been a very long day,indeed,and I smiled as his lips net my neck.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're almost there..." I stated warmly as I rolled onto my stomach, letting my hand met hers and our lips meet warmly. "Are you ready?..." I asked calmly even though I was ready to jump out of my skin in happiness.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess,"I said with a small chuckle,we had the spare room all decorated and what not,everything was ready for this baby...But was I?

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a split second and I could tell that she was nervous... I mean, who wouldn't? Your having a freaking baby! I hugged her tight and sat her on my lap, kissing her cheek softly. "I'll be there the whole time..." I whispered sportingly into her ear. I always would... Not just for the birth... But for the rest of her life...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know,"I whispered softly,curling against him,or as against him as I possibly could be anyways! I practically had a basketball as a stomach,no,it was a basketball.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled slowly and I pulled her toward me, without putting any weight on her stomach and I kissed her forehead. "Well... It's a girl... What are we going to name her?..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well...I don't really know. I've tried not to think about it,"I said with a smirk,yawning lightly and placing my head on my stomach. The kid was sleeping,because she wasn't. Ki- nope,there's a kick. She's awake.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[... XD] I laughed softly as I felt the kick on my own stomach... She was getting stronger and stronger by the day. I sat up slowly and toward the door. "Well... It's about that time again... What'cha craving, dear?" It was odd... Everyday around 8:30 she would start to crave the strangest things... Things like pickle and peanut butter sandwiches... I couldn't keep track of it all.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[That is not a strange craving,by the way...I eat those voluntarily.] "You want to know what sounds really good?"I asked,looking at up the curling before heaving myself into a seating position and sighing,my back aching. I glanced at him,"Vanilla icecream... with lime hot Cheetos. Yeah,that's what I want. Spicy,and sweet,"I said with a smile,rubbing the bottom of my stomach where her back would be. I grinned lightly,trying to think of worthy names for a daughter,our daughter.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[I know. xD That was the only thing I could remember you talking about. smile] I stared at her for a second in pure confusion... What would make anyone hungry for that?... Oh well... That's what a baby does I guess. I laughed calmly and walked downstairs searching for the things she required and then walked back up the stairs and handed them over to her slowly. "There you are, my love...."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos