Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Haha,niiiice] Like a person would do with French fries and a milkshake, I did with my food;sipping the Cheetos into the icecream and then popping it into my mouth. Oh,it was delicious,it really was. I grinned once I finished off the bag and slurped back the last of the ice cream. Final step? Licking the red powder from my fingertips. I leaned towards him and kisses his cheek,"Thanks babe,"I said quietly,taking the bowl down to the sink.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My due date had passed, but, those are never definite. I rubbed my tummy before rinsing out my dish. I winced faintly as she kicked again and I twinged. God, she was strong. I sighed and turned off the sink, drying my hands, and she kicked again. I howled faintly, shaking my head,"God, kid, what's your problem tongiht?"I asked my stomach, sighing as I climbed the stairs. Oh..."Ow,ow,ow,"I whispered, sitting down half-way up. What was she doing? Fist fighting?

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I miss these roleplays... Always made me feel closer to you...

1 2 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos