Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
To say the absolute least,Josh did not take the break up very well. I didn't tell him about Adam,at all. What I said,was how I felt,and that I didn't love him like I used to. He was crushed,but was a gentle giant,kissing my forehead before leaving quickly. He left me to tell my family,and his,about the cancelation,while he went out of town. So,I left the apartment, and went tongue rehearsal dinner. Once everyone was seated,I stood to notice the confused look that everyone had,"Hey...everyone. I would like to thank you all so much for coming to support Josh and I...I,we,would really appreciate if you support us in our decision to..."I stopped to breath,the tears welling up in my eyes,"We've decided not to get married." Everyone gasped,and I shuddered,"We will pay for you to fly home,and everything. We talked it out,and we are positive that it would be best if we didn't... Thank you,"I said,leaving the room. Mom,Dad,and my closet family followed,as well as his closest family.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt horrible... But so happy at the same time... I felt crushed for Josh, but... I was so full of joy... I didn't understand. I was just a horrible person I suppose, stealing a man's fiance right out from under him. It didn't make me seem like the nicest guy on the block... As her friends and family slowly started to follow her out I did the same, making sure to hug the wall and leaning against it as we reached the back room where she explained everything... Leaving out the details about her and I of course... That would have to come later, and without he's family in the room. I can't imagine the death stares I would've gotten... 

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It was so strange...There was more sympathy and compasion than anger and confusion. Everyone seemed to understand, like,absolutely understand. A few even said that they thought it would happen sooner. My spirits began to lift a small bit,and I even laughed at a few things people commented on. They were all,even his family,were being supportive.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Once the night was finally over I stood in front of her car, waiting for her for a second before I spotted her. I lightly wrapped my arms around her in silence before I let her go. "I'll call you... What are you going to do?" I asked, silently, curious about her plan.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well,I need to go to the venue tomorrow,and talk to the flourist and wedding planner and stuff,figure what I can get refunded and what I absolutely can't. And then... I guess I pack my things from our apartment and leave,"I said quietly,shrugging softly. I was actually very calm. I was done crying and being sad.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a moment and slowly ran my fingertips down her cheek. "I love you, Ashley... So much..." I whispered, softly as I hugged her. "Call me... Whenever you need me... For anything..." 

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will,"I said with a soft nod,hugging him. I rubbed his back softly,giving him a warm smile as I pulled away,"Have a safe flight,alright? Let me know when you get home or something,"I said,taking his hand slowly,hiding it between us,"I'll have to come see you soon,or something..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her gentle face and I noticed her warm smile. "There it is..." I whispered, gently as I let our lips connect very slowly. "I wuv you..." I whispered, slowly in her ear as my arms wrapped around her waist... It felt like I couldn't let her go...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly, and looked around. I didn't want anyone to see Adam and I, not on this night, not so soon. Everyone was long gone, however, to their hotels to sleep off the simple shock they had. "There what is?"I asked softly,  brushing our noses softly.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a second and I softly let our foreheads touch, as well as our noses. "That smile that I fell in love with..." I whispered, softly in her ear before I kissed her one last sweet time.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos