Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed him, knowing it would be one for our very last for awhile. I also knew that it would not be our very last forever. Hell, I was about to get married, and our love for each other over powered it beyond belief. I slowly wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, deeping the kiss for a moment before pulling back, grinning,"I'll see you later?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt her gentle deepening of the kiss and I slowly pulled back. "OK... I love you... I'll be back for Christmas..." I whispered, gently before I walked toward my car.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you,"I said quietly, enough for him to hear me, but not enough for anyone else to. I waved softly before climbing into my car. I was sad because he was leaving, but I knew his promise was true, he would come back, or maybe I would go see him. I didn't cry, because Christmas was only three months away.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
You know, it was kind of weird... You would think that those few months would be some of the slowest of my life... The girl that I loved and loved me in return was across the country and strangely... The time flew by. Before I knew it, I was getting off a plane at her local airport, scanning the crowd silently for her... I was eager... Who wouldn't be?

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled when I saw him, making sure he hadn't seen me. Josh and I, don't worry we didn't get together, but we talked since the break up. We agreed that what we did was best, and that we could stay friends. Not best friends, but friends. I noticed as he turned the opposite way, obviously searching the other crowd. I took my chance, and snuck up behind him, covering his eyes with my hands,"Guess who,"I whispered softly in his ear, grinning happily.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but smirk when I heard that sweet, sweet voice... I didn't uncover my eyes as I turned around. I found her lips and I slowly let them connect... It was the same way that we had kissed before I left... I didn't know if she remembered, but... I did...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned and slowly pulled back. We had all week to kiss, and make up for lost time, and right now, I just wanted to look at him,"You're hair is longer,"I said with a grin, running my fingers through it slowly. Everytime I saw him I swear, he was more mature than ever.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled just a little and I softly lett hands run down her arms so our fingers locked together. "Do you like it?... You're did too..." I whispered, playfully in her ear as I gently hugged her tightly, letting us have our moment of just realizing that we were together again...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love it,"I said quietly, squeezing him tightly with a chuckle,"Yeah, I thought I would let it grow out again,"I said quietly, finally letting the silence settle. I rested my head onto his shoulder, the bridge of my nose against the curve of his neck. I had to take it all in. He was back, for just a little while.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared over her shoulder for what seemed to be the longest time efore I gently spoke. "I think we spend more time holding each other here then anywhere else..." I whispered, gently in her ear.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos