Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Demonic and Blaise's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I grabbed her by the waist, making her back up, and pressed her into the wall. "This is overkill. Stop this. " I snarled, getting in her face to make a point.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him with my blood shot eyes. "And if I don't?" I growled. I felt no fear. I wouldn't care if he beat me up right here right now. All I felt was pain now. I haven't felt love or gentleness for months and I didn't care at this point.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then I'll leave... It's your choice entirely...If you don't want me here, I'll simply leave." I whispered, leaning in closer, my lips gently grazing hers, waiting for permission to kiss her as my grip got gentler.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I was surprised. But I couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to give in. I kissed him gently and slowly placed my trembling hands on his shoulders. It felt so strange.. Since the only feeling I've felt for months other than pain..

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close, wanting to hold her close and sob. But no. I couldn't. I needed to hold myself together.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I broke the kiss and looked down, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Why did you come here?" I whispered, my voice cracking. I looked up at him and grabbed his hands, afraid that he was going to run away from me and my hideous self.

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"To save you! You can't keep doing this!" I cried, feeling pity at her desperate gesture. "I'm sorry I left! But this is overkill!" I said.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I suddenly felt extreamly dizzy. The drugs have reached their climax. I stumbled to the couch and sat down, burying my face in my hands. "I want to stop.. So badly.. But I can't Ashton.. I don't know why but I can't.." I whispered, my voice shaky, then I began to son silently, hiding my face behind my hair.

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat next to her, pulling her into my arms. I then did the only thing I remembered my mother doing when I was hopelessly lost; she sang. So I did, I sang softly to her, holding her in my arms. I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said I'd never let you go. When all those shadows almost killed your light.. I remember you said, 'don't leave me alone'. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.. Just close your eyes. The Sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe, and sound...

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, slowly calming down as I listened to his sweet voice. I looked up at him and when he finished singing I kissed his cheek and whispered,"Thank you.."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos