Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games (PRIVATE RP!)

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is only for Neonstars and I.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Look! You can see his boxers!
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you make your form first?

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! And is that drawing done on flipnote?

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes (: Why?

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Flipnote. I have an account, and i draw anime. I'm Tatsko-kun. Name: Aster Cahill Age: 12 Looks:  Usually wearing a dark red jacket and a brown shirt. District: 12 Personality: He is young and very fragile. Adorable in every way, but the last person you would find surviving in The Hunger Games. He has grown up to rely on someone else always, and has very little experience in fighting. Other: Lives in the Community Home with his brother, their parents died about 4 months ago. Dad died because of execution after stealing food for the family, and mother died of illness short after. His brother is 14, and his name is Sage.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Rin Licat Age- 12 Looks- District- 12 Personality- Strong yet shy. She is usually lonely because no one wants to be friends with a weird and quiet girl. She is very smart and athletic. She may be weak looking but if you hand her a split sword(It will split into two swords) she an easily win. She is brave. She lives on the outermost part of District 12. Her dad is a coal miner and her mother is a florists. She is the youngest of three. Her older brother is 16, Jared and the oldest child, her other brother is 18, Kendall. She fits in with boys rather then girls. Her older brothers sign up for tesserae each year.

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Your reply didn't show up, so can you put the photo for me?

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Rin Licat Age- 12 Looks- District- 12 Personality- Strong yet shy. She is usually lonely because no one wants to be friends with a weird and quiet girl. She is very smart and athletic. She may be weak looking but if you hand her a split sword(It will split into two swords) she can easily win a battle. She is brave. She lives on the outermost part of District 12. Her dad is a coal miner and her mother is a florists. She is the youngest of three. Her older brother is 16, Jared and the oldest child, her other brother is 18, Kendall. She fits in with boys rather then girls. Her older brothers sign up for tesserae each year.

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Rin Licat Age- 12 Looks- District- 12 Personality- Strong yet shy. She is usually lonely because no one wants to be friends with a weird and quiet girl. She is very smart and athletic. She may be weak looking but she can weild any sword. She is brave. She lives on the outermost part of District 12. Her dad is a coal miner and her mother is a florists. She is the youngest of three. She is an only girl. She fits in with boys rather then girls.

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
It still didn't show up.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ask Izzy Kids column - Advice by a kid for...

new people

Random

Ask Izzy Kids column - Advice by a kid for...

Random

Random

latest videos