Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Friends (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about six young people, who are living on their own and struggling to survive in the real world, find the companionship, comfort and support they get from each other to be the perfect antidote to the pressures of life. Characters: Rachel Green, a fashion enthusiast and Monica Geller's best friend from high school. Rachel and Ross Geller are involved in an on-again-off-again relationship. Rachel works as an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's. Rachel and Ross have a daughter later. Monica Geller, the mother hen of the group and a chef, known for her obsessive-compulsive and competitive nature. Monica is often jokingly teased by the others for having been extremely overweight as a child, especially by her brother Ross. Monica works as a chef in a restaurant and marries Chandler Bing. Taken Phoebe Buffay, an eccentric masseuse and self-taught musician. Phoebe is ditsy but street smart and writes and sings (badly) her own quirky songs, accompanying herself on the guitar. She has an "evil" identical twin named Ursula. She marries Mike Hannigan Joey Tribbiani, a struggling actor and food lover. Joey is a simple-minded womanizer with many short-term girlfriends. He falls in love with Rachel. Chandler Bing, an executive in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration for a large multi-national corporation. Chandler quits his job and becomes a junior copywriter at an advertising agency. Chandler is known for his sense of humor and bad luck in relationships. Chandler marries Monica, and they adopt twins. Ross Geller, Monica Geller's older brother, a paleontologist working at the Museum of Natural History, and later a professor of paleontology at New York University. Ross is involved in an on-again-off-again relationship with Rachel. He and Rachel have a daughter later. No form. You may make up an character, but make your own form if you do!

Friends (RP)

Posted By:
BoneFriends16
BoneFriends16
Star
Hi! I was just wondering if you minded me being an O.C. (original character)? I have a skelly (character bio) all filled out and ready to go as long as you don't mind my trying for Joey (since I love him) relationship-wise ;P. Thanks in advanced!

Friends (RP)

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Why can't we be our OCs, I hate controlling other people's characters...

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

Friends (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Look at the bottom

Friends (RP)

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
I scan through it, didn't catch  that -_-

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Write your username backwards (:

latest videos