Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head a little and rested it calmly onto her shoulder before my lips touched her neck again, watching her shiver calmly which was adorable... I pulled away and wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered sweetly in her ear. "Just... Cuddle...."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I shuddered when he kissed my neck, which was something I would have to get used to. I guess you could say it was one of my soft spots. I had no problem spending a day just cuddling with him, and I nodded gently, "Pick a place... I'm in. "

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled quietly once again as I let my lips touch hers softly before I pulled away. "Just the couch will do..." I teased, touching her nose softly with the tip of my finger before I sat calmly and waited on her. "I missed chu, you know..." I whispered sweetly as I gently ran my fingers through her hair, letting her eyes lock with mine.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I loved the feeling of him running his fingers through my hair and I smiled softly, setting his other arm around my shoulders, "Ooooooh, did you? " I didn't doubt him, at all, I knew how much he missed me, but there was no harm in flirting about it.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but laugh as I heard her tone whispering at me. I took her hand in my own and wrapped our fingers around one anothers. "So... I'm just curious... You said in a Roleplay we did a while back that you loved it when I kissed your neck.... Is that true?..." I kissed her neck as I finished out my sentence. "Or not?"

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been focused completely on our hands as he spoke, and lifted my head when his warm lips pressed against my skin. I chuckled softly, nodding slowly, "It's really... Tickly. I don't know how to explain it. I feels good though. "

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly pulled back after a quick kiss or two and sat calmly on the couch, taking her hand in my own once more as I turned the T.V on, and felt my head rest on her shoulder, noticing just how... Comfortable she was... I closed my eyes and felt myself fall into a deeper sleep then I've ever been in in my life...

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled faintly when I noticed that he was, actually asleep. I kept as still as possible, and even though it was amazingly comfortable, I didn't sleep, I had plenty of that. I was able to, however, steal the remote and flip through the channels for a few hours...and then a few more. Almost the whole afternoon passed before I heard him groan awake. I laughed lightly and kissed his forehead, getting up as soon as his head was up. It wasn't that I didn't want to be next to him, not at all, my neck and back were killing me! So, I popped both.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed how she groaned when she stood up, and then how her back popped loudly. I scooted over and took her in my arms, letting her rest on my lap silently. "You didn't move at all, baby?" I whispered quietly in her ear as I softly kissed her cheek. Had she really not moved?! How?

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not...at all,"I said, pausing after that first word to peck his cheek lightly. I was one of those people, I've been told, that are to nice. I wouldn't ask someone to move in a theater, or in this case, move in sake of someone's sleep. I knew he needed it, and a sore back for a day would be no problem for me. I laughed at the shock on his face,"You were so sweepy,"I explained softly, resting my head on his shoulder as he closed his arms around me warmly,"I thought I would let you rest..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

What do you love about the Simon Swipe game?

What Color is Your Hair?

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

latest videos