Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head a little and rested it calmly onto her shoulder before my lips touched her neck again, watching her shiver calmly which was adorable... I pulled away and wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered sweetly in her ear. "Just... Cuddle...."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I shuddered when he kissed my neck, which was something I would have to get used to. I guess you could say it was one of my soft spots. I had no problem spending a day just cuddling with him, and I nodded gently, "Pick a place... I'm in. "

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled quietly once again as I let my lips touch hers softly before I pulled away. "Just the couch will do..." I teased, touching her nose softly with the tip of my finger before I sat calmly and waited on her. "I missed chu, you know..." I whispered sweetly as I gently ran my fingers through her hair, letting her eyes lock with mine.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I loved the feeling of him running his fingers through my hair and I smiled softly, setting his other arm around my shoulders, "Ooooooh, did you? " I didn't doubt him, at all, I knew how much he missed me, but there was no harm in flirting about it.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but laugh as I heard her tone whispering at me. I took her hand in my own and wrapped our fingers around one anothers. "So... I'm just curious... You said in a Roleplay we did a while back that you loved it when I kissed your neck.... Is that true?..." I kissed her neck as I finished out my sentence. "Or not?"

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been focused completely on our hands as he spoke, and lifted my head when his warm lips pressed against my skin. I chuckled softly, nodding slowly, "It's really... Tickly. I don't know how to explain it. I feels good though. "

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly pulled back after a quick kiss or two and sat calmly on the couch, taking her hand in my own once more as I turned the T.V on, and felt my head rest on her shoulder, noticing just how... Comfortable she was... I closed my eyes and felt myself fall into a deeper sleep then I've ever been in in my life...

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled faintly when I noticed that he was, actually asleep. I kept as still as possible, and even though it was amazingly comfortable, I didn't sleep, I had plenty of that. I was able to, however, steal the remote and flip through the channels for a few hours...and then a few more. Almost the whole afternoon passed before I heard him groan awake. I laughed lightly and kissed his forehead, getting up as soon as his head was up. It wasn't that I didn't want to be next to him, not at all, my neck and back were killing me! So, I popped both.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed how she groaned when she stood up, and then how her back popped loudly. I scooted over and took her in my arms, letting her rest on my lap silently. "You didn't move at all, baby?" I whispered quietly in her ear as I softly kissed her cheek. Had she really not moved?! How?

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not...at all,"I said, pausing after that first word to peck his cheek lightly. I was one of those people, I've been told, that are to nice. I wouldn't ask someone to move in a theater, or in this case, move in sake of someone's sleep. I knew he needed it, and a sore back for a day would be no problem for me. I laughed at the shock on his face,"You were so sweepy,"I explained softly, resting my head on his shoulder as he closed his arms around me warmly,"I thought I would let you rest..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

write any kw members name

latest videos