Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Ann took it and found her mothers number and called it, hoping she'd answer, she was going to see if she could stay for the weekend

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Love(Private)

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
Naomi stood silently with her hands behind her back, watching Anna as she held the phone to her ear.

I walk this empty street, on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and i walk alone. - Green Day
The wonderful Billie Joe Armstrong.

Love(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna smiled and hung up " You're all mine this weekend" she said smiling " What size do you wear?" She asked , she walked to her closet and pulled out a bag and threw a few days worth of clothes in and waited to see what she wears

Love(Private)

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
"Uh I'm not really sure..." she smiled shyly for a moment as she thought about it, "Me and you are about the same size, right? I mean I think so." Naomi looked at the clothes in the bag and thought for a moment, "My mom isn't home right now, we can stop by my house if you'd like, I have to check on my brother anyways and make sure he isnt in trouble or the house isn't on fire."

I walk this empty street, on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and i walk alone. - Green Day

Love(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna nodded " Alright, lets go" she walked over to the middle of the bathroom for and flipped the rug back and lifted the floor board and unlocked a safe and got all her money out and put it in her bag and walked out of her room Lucy saw her and followed her out " And where do you think you're going?!" Anna got on her bike and pulled a helmet on " That's for me to know, seeing as youwanted to hide him from me, I'm going to go and get my thoughts in order" she handed Naomi the bag and tugged her on the bike and took off, not wanting anything else said

Love(Private)

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
Naomi followed obediently, walking out and throwing her leg over the bike, not caring about her skirt or her hair she had worked so hardly to get perfect. All she thought about was the girl she had her arms wrapped around and she smiled as the cold wind hit her face as they rode, "Really, where are we going?" she laughed.

Love(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna smiled " Your place, then a favorite place of mine" She smiled as she felt her arms go around her

Love(Private)

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
"Okay." When they got to her house she jumped of the bike and left the helmet on the seat. Naomi ran up to the front door and grabbed the key from in the flower box on the windowsill and opened the door. Inside the house was cold and her brother was asleep on the couch. Her mom was no where to be found but she knew she would be home soon seeing as though it was almost ten. Grabbing a bag from the closet, Naomi threw some clothes in a bag and quickly stripped of her skirt and dress shirt, throwing on a lightweight long sleeve shirt instead and a pair of black jeans. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail and finished packing, finally putting on a pair of black sneakers she ran out into the kitchen to leave a note for her mom.

Love(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna smiled at her when she came out "You ready/" She asked smiling,she was ready to leave

Love(Private)

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
Naomi grabbed a bunch of doller bills from a cup on the stove and ran out the door. She put her bag on her back and pulled the helmet over her head. The girl smiled and threw her arms around Anna once again, taking a last look towards the window to the room where her brother was sleeping. Be good Brendon, Don't rat me out to mom.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos