Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

private rp for super sonic 488 and 4shishi

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cassie... Go to sleep.. i promise i will be right by your side when i wake up."

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ilooke dat him and nodded a bit, cuddling into him, then relaxing, letting sleep take me away.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"take a good rest... guardian angel..." i lay next to you. i play with your hair while you sleep.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(GAH! Why did I not see this?!)

I drifed into darkness, my mind spinning into relaxation. Soon, everything was dark, except a small light in the distance. My ears pounded from a loud beeping sound. A few seconds later, the beeping trned into a high-pitched buzzing. I flinched a bit, my body starting to painic when something hit againt my chest, feeling like an electric shock.

(Does that make sense? Tried to make it like I was dreaming, even if it was real. xD)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
(It really does make sense. i like the way you used your words smile )

I paced back and fourth outside of the emergency room. "Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay..." i chanted to myself as i paced back in fourth. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you! Ya see, this is why Imma writer. x3)

The buzzing stopped minutes later, the steady beeps returning. My breathing was a bit ragged, and I lay still in the bed. Alive, but still. I just wanted to leave here! This hospital was a scary place. I let out a noise from my lips as pain seized through me. A few nurses held me down when I tried to move, making my mind panic again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
My ear twitches. "Cassie... can you hear me? please just calm down.. their trying to help you." i say softly.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I hear a small voice in the back of my head and kno eactly who it was... I'd obey. I'd believe him no matter what... So I let out a heaving sigh and laid back on the bed, limp.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"Y-you heard me! Great!!! now tell me as soon as their done with you so i can heal you the right way. Well i think i can... if i can do this then i can heal you." i say slowly listening to your heart beat lower. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly moved my hand to point to the door. One of the doctors looked over and sighed a bit, "She should be just fine, now. Go ahead and get the boy." He says as a nurse opens te door to the room.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School

pinkie pie never blushes?

We the Kidz

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos