Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

hamster2002 and servines226 private rp! (constructicons vs ppgz)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
ok heres the opening scene... construction site, townsville, 3:42pm 6 construction vehicles are parked there but they are more than meets the eye... 

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
hyper blossom: hey guys! What's that?

Konichiwa! please visit my profile!

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
blossom notices a strange symbol on the construction vehicles...  

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
bubbles: what symbol is that? buttercup: don't know, but it looks suspicious! Blossom: let's go and transform! just and case! Wink *transforms, and flies off to the construction site.* Buttercup: this is weird.... the machines are moving by themselves!! Bubbles: what??? we got to see what's going on! Blossom: that's not the only thing wrong. this construction site is deserted. no people are inside the machines. this is creepy. get out your weapons, guys! this could get dangerous! *they all pull out there weapons* Buttercup: hello?! anyone there?! if you are evil, we will defeat you! so get ready!  (hey, do u want to be constructicons? i'll be ppgz, since i don't know much about constructicons.)

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(suddenly the steamshovel talks!) ???: defeat us? ha! We are the constructicons, we have been send by our leader megatron to destroy this place! Scavenger transform! (the steamshovel transforms into a robot!) 

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Blossom: who the heck are you??????????? your just a machine! but, why did u turn into a robot???!!!!!!!!! Anyway...... Ice cream Shoot! *attacks the robot with weapon.* Buttercup: Megaton Duck!!!!!!!!! *Attacks* Bubbles: Bubble Popper! *Attacks* Bubble: what are we going to do? the robot has metal on him, so none of our attacks work! but, we can do combine our powers!!!!!

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Scavenger: we are not machines! We are decepiticons from the planet cybertron! And your all doomed! Hook, long haul! ( the crane and dump truck transform as well)

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Blossom: Alright girls, we've never done this before, but let's combine all of our powers!! PPGZ: SUPERPOWERS, ENHANCE!!!!!!!!!! "weapons grow, and morph together" Bubbles: Wow, it changed into such a huge weapon!! it's.......... a giant slingshot! Awwww!!!!!!!!!! and it's pink too! how cute! Buttercup: Stop making those goo goo eyes, and help with this attack!!! PPGZ: 3, 2, 1, ULTRA MIGHTY SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blossom: oh, i hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Scavengers Excavator arm (Which Is like a scorpion tail) Tries to smash into them!  

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
But, the arm missed, and the powerful boulder from the super slingshot smashed right into his arm, almost breaking it off! Blossom: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, girls, want to do another one? Buttercup and Bubbles: Of course!!!! So, ppgz shot another powerful attack at the strange beings. After it had hit them again, Buttercup spoke. Buttercup: Hmmmm............. i wonder what these strange things are!! they can talk, and have some powerful armor and moves!! Are they like, from another planet, maybe? i mean, we have to fight strange aliens and monsters every day, and there pretty weak! but these robots, are super strong! it takes a huge slingshot to at least damage them!! Blossom: yeah, that is true. let's talk about it later, let's focus on these bad dudes!! After that, they shot big boulders one after the other.

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

latest videos