Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

hamster2002 and servines226 private rp! (constructicons vs ppgz)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly A Bulldozer comes towards them at top speed! With No Driver!

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Blossom: OMG! another robot freak? Girls, slingshot boulders at him, and hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "boulder is shot in the air" The big boulder crashed right into the machine! but, the girls were a bit surprised no one was driving. even though they have seen construction things turn into talking robots.

Konichiwa! please visit my profile!

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
The Bulldozer then transforms! Rampage: Goodie! Crushing time!

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Buttercup: Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shouldn't that have destroyed it??!!! oh never mind!!! "shoots another boulder" This time, it hit the machine right in the face! but, that doesn't stop it.

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Part Of  the top of Rampages head comes off! To Make Matters worse another truck races towards them! A Cement truck!

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Blossom: oh come on!!!!!!!!!! that's soo not fair!! there is only 3 of us, you know! at least this slingshot is working well!! "fires another boulder" man, i'm kind of getting tired. Bubbles: yeah, me too! Buttercup: but, if we stop using this, and get back our normal weapons, our weapons won't even hurt those crazy robot machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bubbles: okay, i guess we can go on for a bit longer. come on guys, let's do this! i know we can!

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
The Front loader (Scrapper) then shouts!  (This where it gets real...) Scrapper: Constructicons Merge for the kill!

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
Blossom: Oh god, are they going to do a super attack?! and i'm getting pretty hungry! Buttercup: oh no, they are! come on, let's do a super attack  with our giant weapon! PPGZ: VANQUISHING BLAST SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a sudden blinding white light. they have shot the big boulder, which had turned into a Jupiter-sized, flaming meteorite!!! the attack is mind blowing, since it had almost blew up the whole town! luckily, the damage wasn't bad in the city, but major damage in the construction site, where they had battled, a quite deadly battle. even the PPGZ were quite hurt, considering they were the ones who had done the attack.

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
When The Smoke Clears... They See that the Bots have combined! Into One GIANT BOT! (Rampage,Mixmaster form the legs, Long Haul, Body, Scavenger,Hook Arms and Scrapper ,chest and head!) ???: Nothing Can stop the might Of DEVASTATOR! 

Posted By:
hamster2002
hamster2002
StarStarStar
At least PPGZ wasn't horribly damaged! they had borrowed some healing potions from the lab, and drank some. Now, they were extremely powered! and, after they healed, their weapon had grew again!!! now, it was bigger then the machines combined! and again, they had used their super powered attack! the same light appeared, and damaged the whole construction site! practically destroyed, really. When the light disappeared, everyone was hurt! the robots lay on the dirty ground, unconscious. After a few minutes, the girls woke up, tired and exhausted. The machines were still on the ground. Bubbles: did we, win? "yawns" i'm so tired! Guys, let's leave them alone, for next time. Blossom: what?! are you sure, we could finish them off, right here, right now! Buttercup: i agree with bubbles. even though we won this battle, doesn't mean we should finish them off. we are so tired! let's just get back to the lab, and rest. okay? Blossom: alright. i'm really hungry anyway! after that, the exhausted girls went home to the lab.  the battle was over.  

miku hatsune!

Tokyo mew mew!

See ya later! ^-^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

We the Kidz

Type in the face you have on right now

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos